IGNORED

Cardiff City v Bristol City Match Day 16

20 minutes ago, Alessandro said:

Baker did a job on Flint.

Williams - epic. 

COD back to his best IMO - carried the ball well and looked dangerous.

What a strike from Josh. 

Palmer with a decent cameo.

A team performance, had to soak up some pressure, was ugly at times, but got the job done again. 

Kalas back, Nagy back, Smith nearly back. Good times.

Back into the playoffs and time to kick on now.

You forgot Lee Johnson! I for one salute him!

25 minutes ago, weepywall said:

What a result...watched it in a pub in Bath with no volume on the tv....me the only one one in the pub clapping and dancing ????????

No volume in the KL bar neither and i was also the only fan with my lovely grey T shirt and Bristol City splurged all over the front.. i do like that T Shirt.. good bit of advertising for the City as I walked home. I think the shirts should be fiver!

25 minutes ago, westonred said:

Nice of Flint to jump out the way for Brownhill to score will that go down as an assist ;) ?

Commentator said 'Flint has to do better there' . quite right too.

21 minutes ago, luke_bristol said:

LJ exposing sky’s crap research in the post-game interview, they confused brownhill’s goal tally with weimann’s 

probably spent more time researching the breeds of dog owned by Cardiff players 

And also said the last time City were in the top flight was 1979. I mean who's your father.

4 minutes ago, chinapig said:

They didn't, he wanted to go, and to Fulham specifically. Not that he suited Colin's style anyway.

I thought Colin bought him? ? . Not a homework man then obviously.

Scrappy win, good defending, for a change but boy do we look light weight up top. 

6 minutes ago, Alex_BCFC said:

Flint pulling shirt as much as he was being pulled. Don't think VAR would have given it.

Flint was being pulled down, so he could not jump, it should have been a penalty, but God was watching and for all the unrighteousness of Colin's teams down the years he said no .. Yin and yang.

4 minutes ago, Jerseybean said:

Best thing I’ve heard today......’Bristol City have seized control of the Severnside derby, out of nothing!’ 

Sky commentator Cardiff love in, could not stop talking about Colin and how Cardiff always fight till the bitter end :laugh:, when we scored they were gobsmacked and almost apologized on behalf of the keeper and defenders rather than praise a worldy from Josh. 

2 minutes ago, havanatopia said:

Commentator said 'Flint has to do better there' . quite right too.

And also said the last time City were in the top flight was 1979. I mean who's your father.

I thought Colin bought him? ? . Not a homework man then obviously.

Scrappy win, good defending, for a change but boy do we look light weight up top. 

Never made sense that Colin signed Bobby. Not his kind of player at all.

1 minute ago, Cowshed said:

Flint was being pulled down, so he could not jump, it should have been a penalty, but God was watching and for all the unrighteousness of Colin's teams down the years he said no .. Yin and yang.

Both of them were shirt pulling initially (which is where they should look at for fouls) so both as bad as each other. Not a penalty for me.

Cardiff forum: 

He has done a lot of good for the club and we all thank him for it. But it's time to go Warnock.

Completely agree. Dreadful signings, awful football, not going anywhere, and the hoofball is painful to watch. Thanks for the memories but its time to go. Warnock out.

We controlled most of the game until they got Palmer on and changed their shape. 

I said it after four of five games and I will say it again we are nothing more than an indifferent mid table championship side no where near good enough for the playoffs but probably good enough not to be sucked into a relegation struggle.

I wanted him to prove me wrong as I think he’s a class bloke, but I saw this coming. His signings, tactics and style of play have never been for me, but this lot? I didn’t think he’d leave us with dross. It’s awful

3 minutes ago, Cowshed said:

In that case it should have been a free kick to us for the foul by Flint on Baker before the Flint was held back.

Archived