IGNORED

Cardiff City v Bristol City Match Day 16

5 minutes ago, CiderHider said:

Sky commentator Cardiff love in, could not stop talking about Colin and how Cardiff always fight till the bitter end :laugh:, when we scored they were gobsmacked and almost apologized on behalf of the keeper and defenders rather than praise a worldy from Josh. 

Well, they were very bitter at the end. But as they say in Russia, toughshitski.

2 minutes ago, BCFC Richard said:

Cardiff forum: 

He has done a lot of good for the club and we all thank him for it. But it's time to go Warnock.

Completely agree. Dreadful signings, awful football, not going anywhere, and the hoofball is painful to watch. Thanks for the memories but its time to go. Warnock out.

We controlled most of the game until they got Palmer on and changed their shape. 

I said it after four of five games and I will say it again we are nothing more than an indifferent mid table championship side no where near good enough for the playoffs but probably good enough not to be sucked into a relegation struggle.

I wanted him to prove me wrong as I think he’s a class bloke, but I saw this coming. His signings, tactics and style of play have never been for me, but this lot? I didn’t think he’d leave us with dross. It’s awful

Lovely to read. Today, regardless of the result actually, showed the gulf between us in terms of squad and what we are trying to build and how we are doing it.  We really have upgraded on Flint, Pack and Fatty Boom Boom.  Feels like we are going on different directions finally. 

9 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

The main reason for today's result was a poor Cardiff side

Yes, they frequently, especially s the game went on, giving us so much space in midfield.

I've now seen Colin's TV interview. If VAR had been in use, Cardiff would have had at least a draw.

3 hours ago, Hampshire reds said:

did i see a Chinese looking lad with the city team today. if so does anyone know who he is. or was i seeing things  

A bit of a late answer but I don't think anyone else covered it... you're probably referring to Moto Watanabe, first team sports therapist. Think he's Japanese rather than Chinese but suspect that's who you saw.

1 hour ago, Gert Mare said:

Great win, despite being under pressure for large parts of the game. Immense goal by Brownhill. Colin doing his usual verbal expletives to the ref at the end. Marvellous! 

His constant moaning drives me mad, but I did chuckle at his comment afterwards quoted on BBC, "I thought we were unlucky with decisions, as I always do" 

2 hours ago, TomF said:

Felt the game completely changed when KP came on. Took control of the middle of pitch and stopped Cardiff thereafter 

Agree, KPs calmness on the ball means we keep possession for longer than without him in the side. I know he can sometimes get caught on the ball, so perhaps the answer is to play him as a false 9 in support of Weimann. Him, Wiemann and COD could interchange well. Surely KP in that role is a better option than Watkins!

5 hours ago, Kingswoodactor said:

With everyone fit I'd love to see a 4-1-4-1 or 4-2-3-1 like how Leicester line up. Our RBs and CBs can obviously rotate dependent on form! Same for our centre mids...

Bentley

Hunt  Kalas, Moore, Dasilva

Smith     Nagy

Eliasson, Brownhill, COD

Fam

No Weimann?! His phenomenal work rate, clever runs, guile and football intelligence make him the first name on the team sheet in my opinion ...

1 hour ago, CiderHider said:

Sky commentator Cardiff love in, could not stop talking about Colin and how Cardiff always fight till the bitter end :laugh:, when we scored they were gobsmacked and almost apologized on behalf of the keeper and defenders rather than praise a worldy from Josh. 

Bomber Brownhill , pick ee out the stingers .

1 hour ago, Gert Mare said:

Great win, despite being under pressure for large parts of the game. Immense goal by Brownhill. Colin doing his usual verbal expletives to the ref at the end. Marvellous! 

Will he get fined and a one game touch line ban ? 
We all know the answer. 

18 minutes ago, italian dave said:

That hadn't lost at home all season.

By some miracle. We’ve been shiiite all season. Warnock should have stood aside end of last season. Reckon we will finish about 16th. What an amazing waste of a season and the parachute cash. A decent manager would have kept bobby and got Murphy firing, both had talent wasted by Neil.

I was sat amongst the Cardiff faithful chatting to a very reasonable Cardiff fan . He rates pack( and was amazed we let him go) , thinks Flint is a bit one dimensional as a defender and that Tomlin is used more as an impact player now - but when they do play him the rest of the team don’t know how to play with him.

only interesting comment was that he feels Warnock has toned down a bit more this season and has one eye on his retirement ... 

i respected his views and then in return I stole 3 points from him . 
done like a kipper ...   
Picture is my favourite from the afternoon ... loved hearing the noise of ourselves - wasn’t going  to join in though ... 

735C4485-EE73-43E6-A970-261EE1D4EEF0.jpeg

Archived