IGNORED

Cardiff City v Bristol City Match Day 16

15 minutes ago, Spike said:

I know it's not what people want to read but we've not won a game in Cardiff in 17 years, we've just drawn with the worst team in the league after having a 2 goal lead, we've got a lot of injuries, so many in fact that we've already had to change from 4-4-2 to 3-5-2 which means Eliasson doesn't fit into the team despite being one of the most create players we have. All in all there isn't much suggesting we will win today. 

Right now I'd bite the hands off of someone who offered us a draw, especially when I live in Cardiff and will hear it for months if we lose. 

I think with Brownhill out, and Pack knowing exactly how we setup, Warnock is going to have a massive advantage, especially when Cardiff are playing well at home this season. 

Sounds like a game we will win then.

1 minute ago, maxjak said:

What has LJ Got against Moore?.................I just don't get it?   I hope Baker has a stormer, but he always seems to have a mistake just waiting to happen

Protecting the youngsters from getting Warnocked. Massengo, Semenyo and Moore all being shielded from a torrid time.

• Like 2