IGNORED

What does COD do?

EmersonsRed

He's absolutely useless and contributes f all apart from a forward run which results in him losing possession or falling to the floor. His goal & assist record is extremely poor at this level.

Why he was given a new deal I have no idea. Evidently no other club in the summer wanted him hence signing an extended deal. To which we should have retracted our offer.

Since joining us, he has not progressed at all. Reminds me of Martyn Woolford who also contributed diddly squat. Should be playing in League One. 

1 minute ago, Redpool said:

He's absolutely useless and contributes f all apart from a forward run which results in him losing possession or falling to the floor. His goal & assist record is extremely poor at this level.

Why he was given a new deal I have no idea. Evidently no other club in the summer wanted him hence signing an extended deal. To which we should have retracted our offer.

Since joining us, he has not progressed at all. Reminds me of Martyn Woolford who also contributed diddly squat. Should be playing in League One. 

Oh dear.

33 minutes ago, Redpool said:

Absolute nonsense 

45 minutes ago, Redpool said:

I think we’ve found the joker of the pack

18 minutes ago, edada said:

Ran all day today. Was winning headers deep into injury time. Gave his all. Funny how some people see the game differently. 

Was out and about so didn’t see the match. However managed to hear the commentary on RB and COD seemed to be getting a glowing report from Gary Owers.

6 minutes ago, Nibor said:

He's trying now which is better.

He's still a pussy defensively but he does cover ground now and he's fit and quick.

If he could produce an end product to match all the running and then he'd be as useful as Eliasson.

He’s more useful than Elliason already as he can play in LJ’s chosen formation 

Archived