IGNORED

Tatics

That Louie Donowa goal

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

I’ll reiterate my point - what qualifies you or any of us without any professional football experience as a player and without coaching badges to pass judgement on those that do?

You do know what a forum is don't you... 'a meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.'

Close it down, Robbored say's we can't discuss LJ's approach to the game today. 

3 minutes ago, Sandhurst Red said:

You do know what a forum is don't you... 'a meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.'

Close it down, Robbored say's we can't discuss LJ's approach to the game today. 

Discuss by all means - that’s what forums are about but to question the decisions made by qualified coaches by unqualified posters is not exactly discussing anything.

Its the poster ‘suggesting’ that they know better is what I find laughable.

1 minute ago, Robbored said:

Discuss by all means - that’s what forums are about but to question the decisions made by qualified coaches by unqualified posters is not exactly discussing anything.

Its the poster ‘suggesting’ that they know better is what I find laughable.

Questioning is a form of discussion- debating, questioning- constructively speaking. Do I know better? Nope, never claimed to- but one observation is that LJ has a curious aversion to 4-3-3.

17 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Questioning is a form of discussion- debating, questioning- constructively speaking. Do I know better? Nope, never claimed to- but one observation is that LJ has a curious aversion to 4-3-3.

You may not but there are loads on here who think the know better then LJ and other ex pros

2 hours ago, Robbored said:

100 points to whoever can guess which UEFA A licence holder wrote this:

"After last saturdays shambles and City plummenting deeper into the drop zone I think its time we took a long hard look at what Johnson is actually achieving at City.

"The pro's first - No doubt he players are fitter and he's allegdedly tackled the drinking culture amongst the players,although some fans have seen City players out on the lash in recent weeks.How long before we get another 'situation' in the press?

"Johnson has signed Noble which has made a significant difference. Hmmm... now I'm struggling to come up with any more positives."

"The cons - City are deep in relegation mire and in a worse postion that when Tinnion left. Johnson has had well publicised rows with the likes of Stewart and other senior players and his "hand grenade" tactics largely account for City's perilous position now.7 consequetive league defeats is a very high price to pay in anyones book. Johnson has made public statements and then renaged on them - What happened to the '6 or 7' signings in the January window.He ended up signing a Luton Town reserve striker. His loan signings have been dreadfull and certainly no better than what Johnson already had at City - end of...

"He continues to leave a proven goalscorer on the bench prefering to start a vital away game with two 'strikers' with two career goals between them.....what?  :rofl2br: Apart from Johnson everyone you speak cannot fathom the 'reasoning' behind that very odd decision. If there is a rift between Johnson and Stewart the club is suffering becuase of it and Johnson should put BCFC ahead of his ego and start with Stewart tomorrow night.

I also question his tactical nouse.Why did he leave the only player with pace,Cotterill out on Saturday? Another unfathomable decision from Johnson.When he made early substitutions he still left Cotterill sat on the bench!  :dunno: Cotterill eventually got about 8 mins....yeh well..."

Excuse the dodgy spelling and grammar.

Archived