IGNORED

BlueDredd

AppyDAZE

4 hours ago, AppyDAZE said:

You've always had so much to say on our forum. We miss you, what ever is wrong?

At the same time, fair play to @montpelierblue for having the balls to face up tonight.

Had a feeling it was coming. Couldn’t make the game but heard it was even ish?  It’s a good feeling to win this game so enjoy it folks. A few months ago I started a post about you lot going up, whatever, it’s going to be pretty open in the top 8/10.

7 minutes ago, Montpelierblue said:

Had a feeling it was coming. Couldn’t make the game but heard it was even ish?  It’s a good feeling to win this game so enjoy it folks. A few months ago I started a post about you lot going up, whatever, it’s going to be pretty open in the top 8/10.

Not long back home after a stay off in Bristol.

One of those games where, without stating the bloody obvious, we deserved to win simply because we scored and you did not, rather than across the 90 neutrals would have said we were obviously the better side. Different styles, but arguably you edged it for me in terms of periods of pressure.

As so often in these matches it comes down to ‘moments’. Your player hits a good one and it smacks the crossbar. Our player smacks a good one and it dips in. As thin a line as that.

Archived