IGNORED

Forest (Merged)

MattWSM

I think that's it for all away teams Matt.

Tough game but with Fam and Korey looking to be back and Nagy and Kalas just returned, maybe the real BCFC might finally be unleashed.

We've done bloody well for a team totally decimated by injuries so let's look forward to a nearly fully fit squad and some lovely football.

UP THE CITY!!! 

Their results are good certainly and definitely strong away from home.

They are from what I've seen though, quite a reactive side- certainly not possession heavy, and this is the case even at home. They are also quite clinical but can veer between straight out clinical finishing or creating a lot of chances with not much possession. Shot dominance at the expense of midfield.

Thiago Silva is Ruben Neves mk2.

Not sure what’s happened to Semedo, he looked pretty useful too earlier this season.

Ameobi, unpredictable and underrated.  The kind of player OTIB would be going mad at if we signed him...but he’s playing a key role for them.

10 hours ago, wendyredredrobin said:

This one worries me a lot. I've watched Forest a few times and they look like at least a top 6 outfit to me.

A damn sight better than Cardiff, I can tell you and this is a very big game for both sides.

Our record following international breaks is not great so I hope Lee will keep them fit, motivated and raring to go.

Although well oiled I watched them v Wigan and I thought they  were second best all game . I know we weren’t great against them. But forest created nothing 

17 hours ago, OldlandReddies said:

Think they have a pretty desperate record against us in recent years especially at the Gate. Means nothing though.

Exactly! We had a pretty desperate record at Cardiff (17 years wasn't it?), but it eventually ends.

8 hours ago, sticks 1969 said:

They must shake there heads when they turn up at the ground to find the stand half empty and they are not given anymore tickets. ABSOLUTE MADNESS 

Agree, I could understand it if the stand was shared by home and away fans and the demand was there from home fans but its not, can you imagine the uproar if City fans had got to Brentford or Luton and found themselves surrounded by empty seats.

11 hours ago, weepywall said:

Agree, I could understand it if the stand was shared by home and away fans and the demand was there from home fans but its not, can you imagine the uproar if City fans had got to Brentford or Luton and found themselves surrounded by empty seats.

After Swansea last season you can understand the club being slightly more cautious, but surely leaving 4-5 rows of seats netted off at the front would do the trick and make more available to be sold. 

Archived