IGNORED

Warnock Gone

Maesknoll Red

Would be a shame if he retires. I know there's this whole Pantomime villain dislike between him and Bristol City (which is a well rehearsed act to divert attention away from his players), but he's a real character and a good man too.

His autobiography is a good read, he has a lot of respect for our club despite all the history.

2 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

We`ve only gone and done it again!

How many is it now we`ve got rid of?

Just said the same to my daughter - the curse of losing to the mighty reds !!

Of course it could be viewed differently as in “get rid - we can’t even beat them” - which to be fair is top notch shithousery !!

1 minute ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Would be a shame if he retires. I know there's this whole Pantomime villain dislike between him and Bristol City (which is a well rehearsed act to divert attention away from his players), but he's a real character and a good man too.

His autobiography is a good read, he has a lot of respect for our club despite all the history.

I don`t disagree mate. Away from football he is apparently a cracking bloke - I know several people in Looe who know him personally and they can`t speak highly enough of him as a person. 

They aren`t football fans in the main though and haven`t had to suffer his tactics season in and season out.

Sort of a shame in my view, I've always liked him. Pantomime villain in the media, to protect his players. Apparently a great guy in real life. 

I believe he's always secretly liked us anyway, if rumours are true then he wanted to manage us too.

I hope it isn't us that's relieved him of his final job in management.

1 minute ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

I don`t disagree mate. Away from football he is apparently a cracking bloke - I know several people in Looe who know him personally and they can`t speak highly enough of him as a person. 

They aren`t football fans in the main though and haven`t had to suffer his tactics season in and season out.

Yeah I've heard similar. A very decent man apparently. 

Archived