IGNORED

Warnock Gone

Maesknoll Red

47 minutes ago, Roger Red Hat said:

Probably going to stand for the Brexit party in Cornwall.

Just left a nasty, spiteful Welsh outfit that is a pain in England’s arse and invariably has a full-on toddler tantrum when the result doesn’t go his way.

So Plaid Cymru would be a much better fit for him.

7 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

Said it before about Warnock (and Ollie in the same vein), off the pitch and away from football, two nicer blokes you couldn't meet. Both family men (Warnock leaving his job to nurse his wife through cancer and Ollie fighting tooth and nail to help his deaf daughter) and both have done a load for charities close to them.

On the pitch though, fkng wanchors.

Best of luck Neil. Hope your wife is well.

Can see Pulis getting this job. That'll be fun. :D

Disagree. 

“Two nicer blokes you couldn’t meet”. 

I’ve met plenty of blokes nicer than Holloway. You clearly don’t get out much ?

Holloway is a *** - end of! 

I always looked forward to warnocks interview on match of the day never pulled any punches when asked what he thought of the refs perfomance and the phantom goal at the gate a few years ago when he got right in the linos face and gave him the glasses routine hiliarious perhaps  someone could post the pic would love to see it again ????

26 minutes ago, Harry said:

Disagree. 

“Two nicer blokes you couldn’t meet”. 

I’ve met plenty of blokes nicer than Holloway. You clearly don’t get out much ?

Holloway is a *** - end of! 

Never met Colin but have met Holloway twice. Very decent bloke. No edge to him at all. When I told him that I’m a SC holder at AG and a life long City fan he  simply said ‘every club has loyal fans like you’  I liked him.

1 hour ago, BristolBEAT said:

I'm another who see's this as shame. 

If Warnock does retire I'd like to see him down the gate and come on the pitch before the game for a standing ovation. It's not hatred, he's always loved our club and fans in a pantomime sort of way. I'd hope our fans would give him this for all the years service.

I will respond ?

Not a chance would City fans give him a standing ovation. He has no connection with our club as player or manager, and to be frank we have had some nasty games of football against his sides.

i have no idea of his personality away from the game, I have never met him. I wish him well in his life away from football if that what he chooses,and maybe he should if his wife is ill. But pantomime villan or not I will be glad if we don’t play a side with his characteristics again.

2 minutes ago, RedM said:

I will respond ?

Not a chance would City fans give him a standing ovation. He has no connection with our club as player or manager, and to be frank we have had some nasty games of football against his sides.

i have no idea of his personality away from the game, I have never met him. I wish him well in his life away from football if that what he chooses,and maybe he should if his wife is ill. But pantomime villan or not I will be glad if we don’t play a side with his characteristics again.

Must be a troll to think anyone would stand for Colin. Horrible bloke 

He said he would retire at the end of the season but the right boot of Josh Brownhill brought about the boot for Colin.

I've also read that he is a decent bloke behind his pantomime villain persona though have also heard that some of his financial dealings have been dodgy, though I cannot vouch for this.

The character may be missed but his brand of football certainly won't be.

He’s clearly a good guy off the pitch but his football style, his abuse of refs, his delusional interviews etc all belongs in the dark ages. I know a lot of it was part of the wind up act but was not acceptable at times. 

One thing I would say is he handled the Sala affair very well but that was probably the start of the end for him just because of the toll it took on him. 

Worked miracles at Cardiff but he wasn’t someone I ever wanted at City purely because of his methods etc. 

9 minutes ago, Maesknoll Red said:

Did you read that in the Daily Mail.....  he is a decent bloke, very well liked in his community, nothing like his footballing persona which is all part of the ‘game’.

No I have watched him for years and seen how he has acted and formed my own opinion thanks. If you disagree that’s fine

8 minutes ago, Robbored said:

On what do you base that opinion - have you met him?

So you have only ever given opinions about people you have met? Don’t think so 

3 minutes ago, RedDave said:

No I have watched him for years and seen how he has acted and formed my own opinion thanks. If you disagree that’s fine

So you have only ever given opinions about people you have met? Don’t think so 

I wouldn’t call anyone a “horrible bloke”  if I’d never met them.

25 minutes ago, RedDave said:

Must be a troll to think anyone would stand for Colin. Horrible bloke 

Funny thing is, I've listened to interviews when he's been unemployed and he comes across very well, and does seem an intelligent and likeable sort of bloke...... I know shocking ain't it.
I agree with you on a football angle, his football is shite and his attitude and rubbish he spews after a defeat is sickening. I dislike him as much as anyone, while he's linked to a club. As I say when he speaks about football as an observer he has come across very well, and interesting to listen too. 
Not trying to change your point of view at all, I understand it completely, just adding mine. 

Archived