IGNORED

Warnock Gone

Maesknoll Red

Best ever 1 with warnock, was when palace scored that goal, it bounced out and the ref waved play on.

The ref wasnt that far away, and he must have been the only bloke in the ground who didnt see it.

Afterwards he was going mental in the interview, and he said il tell you now if that happened at the other end there would have been a riot!

Too true.

Deep down i think he respected our fanbase.

He knew the crowds strength at ashton gate.

17 hours ago, Tipps69 said:

Reid would strike me as the sort of player that a team rebuilding could certainly build around, I’d certainly prefer to rebuild around him rather than Tomlin, he will produce a lot more anyway.

Would Bowyer coming in have any adverse effect on Bellamy? Surely now is the prime time to promote from within & build for the future (if that’s what Tan really wants)? & could that see the departure of Bellamy if he’s not given the job?

Is the intention to find the replacement ASAP or could they just look for a stopgap until the summer?

Bellamy is the U21 coach at Anderlect, he is no longer at Cardiff.

10 hours ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Ha!

Your,  how shall I put this, renowned attention to detail surpasses itself!

Well aware that Reid is not technically at Cardiff.  Fulham on loan. Cunningham on loan at Blackburn too- point I was making which you well know being that he could perhaps have used these players to look to build a platform to come back stronger.  

Certainly a stronger squad in many ways than they  had 2 years ago! Saw similarities with Burnley tbh.

Happily he did not! 

I did not know ...

There is no denying that eight promotions is a remarkable achievement but its his irritating demeanour, his utter disrespect for the officials before, during and after the match. His lack of respect and patronising attitude. His brand of negative anti football & yes it may all be a show for the media but he has a way twisting it just a little further.

We'll need a strong ref for this one

He hasn't trained all week

He's only young, I managed against his father don't you know

The ref gave us nothing today

We should've had at least two pens today

That was an absolute disgrace, the linesman had a shocker

That was a stonewall penalty

and so on and so on . . . I am sure there are better examples and so predictable like the pantomime dame that he is.  

On 12/11/2019 at 10:43, Super said:

Neil Harris according to Talksport

Odd appointment considering said Tan wants a manager who plays an attacking style of football, not sure I’ve seen Millwall play attacking football under Harris! Tan also said he wants a more hands on approach from now on... Never ends well

9 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

Tch, now you're being silly, thats just ridiculous, as if. ?

You never know, there’s a club in the Championship who added a top tier to their stadium and decked it out with all red seats whilst the rest of it is blue! What’s worse is they hardly open it so its there for all to see, along with the thousands who turn up dressed as blue seats.

34 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

You never know, there’s a club in the Championship who added a top tier to their stadium and decked it out with all red seats whilst the rest of it is blue! What’s worse is they hardly open it so its there for all to see, along with the thousands who turn up dressed as blue seats.

The fancy dress store in Barry does a roaring trade......

271847295_blueseat.jpg.599f1706836c3d11ee96494b2ccabb54.jpg

5 hours ago, Keyardiv said:

It's a fekin eyesore, particularly when you're sat opposite staring at it all game. Looks great when full (usually Wales games).

Best supported Championship team South of West Bromwich so far this season mind - not too bad for a lower-half club!

Just don't mention the average 10,000 empty seats

Archived