IGNORED

At home with Josh Brownhill.

Tipps69

Wow you could watch that and literally stalk the guy. A stranger can watch that and know exactly where he lives, his room layout, what time he goes to work, where he eats etc. 
Enjoyed it though but can’t help but they should give that some thought, some nutters out there 

4 minutes ago, barrington said:

Wow you could watch that and literally stalk the guy. A stranger can watch that and know exactly where he lives, his room layout, what time he goes to work, where he eats etc. 
Enjoyed it though but can’t help but they should give that some thought, some nutters out there 

I would imagine the odds of a Championship midfielder playing for a provincial team being stalked are fairly low. Has this happened before? Saying that, I expected more, design-wise, from his gaf ? maybe they could have not shown the 33 on his door though, poor data protection. 

1 minute ago, GlastonburyRed said:

I would imagine the odds of a Championship midfielder playing for a provincial team being stalked are fairly low. Has this happened before? Saying that, I expected more, design-wise, from his gaf ?

Yeah I hear you, I’m probably the only person thinking that. I remember hearing a story about a fan hiding in a players house that wanted an autograph but hid in a cupboard for hours! 

12 minutes ago, GlastonburyRed said:

I would imagine the odds of a Championship midfielder playing for a provincial team being stalked are fairly low. Has this happened before? Saying that, I expected more, design-wise, from his gaf ? maybe they could have not shown the 33 on his door though, poor data protection. 

I wouldn’t worry about any sagheads going after him. They get stuck past the number 12, which is how many fingers and thumbs they have.

8 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

Remember Sarah B and her Brooker obsession?

I'm typing this message from my spare room. I call it spare as I'm going to use it as an overflow room when my Lewin Nyatanga shrine gets too large. I'm hoping that "used office chair" I purchased on Ebay from powerseller 'LewyTanga' won't tip my collection over the edge.  

7 hours ago, Frenchay Red said:

Interesting to hear that he used to play as a striker.

With us soon to have a fully fit midfield available, yet not many options up front, I wonder if LJ might think about playing him alongside AW or FD.

Bobby Reid mark 2 perhaps?

I'm thinking with Josh, he tends to have long shots. Imagine him having chances in the box, playing very far forward. He's surely our best striker of a ball.

He works his socks off too and has a bit of everything so not a crazy shout to say maybe him and Weimann up top, especially with all the quality midfielders we now have.

Archived