IGNORED

At home with Josh Brownhill.

Tipps69

3 hours ago, JonDolman said:

I'm thinking with Josh, he tends to have long shots. Imagine him having chances in the box, playing very far forward. He's surely our best striker of a ball.

He works his socks off too and has a bit of everything so not a crazy shout to say maybe him and Weimann up top, especially with all the quality midfielders we now have.

I think with how strong our midfield is beginning to look now with the returning players then it would be no harm if we tried him up there whilst chasing a game and see how he does. 

1 hour ago, Major Isewater said:

Are these appartements owned by the club ?

I was wondering that. They are lived in by so many of our players over the past couple of seasons it can’t be just a coincidence they are empty when we sign someone.

12 minutes ago, Sir Colby-Tit said:

It was interesting to hear that JB has ditched animal products from his diet, no doubt Ashley Williams was an influence in this (who reckons it has improved his performance levels). 

Partially that but I think he also attributed it to watching the documentary 'Game Changers'

1 hour ago, RedM said:

I was wondering that. They are lived in by so many of our players over the past couple of seasons it can’t be just a coincidence they are empty when we sign someone.

I suspect they are rented.  I believe City use an agency to sort all this stuff out, or they used to, so that if a flat becomes vacant they can just slot another player in it. 

3 hours ago, reddogkev said:

Well my life is complete, now I know how JB makes his cup of tea, good times.

Really badly, is what I got from that, but then he is from "ooop north" so that might explain the tablespoon of sugar! 

Surprised if he is getting healthy he hasn't gone down the green tea route........ I can't drink tea with any sort of milk in it anymore. :)

21 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Really badly, is what I got from that, but then he is from "ooop north" so that might explain the tablespoon of sugar! 

Surprised if he is getting healthy he hasn't gone down the green tea route........ I can't drink tea with any sort of milk in it anymore. :)

I can’t drink tea or coffee with any sort of tea / coffee, water or milk in it anymore (actually ever), bloody rancid stuff?

Archived