IGNORED

Ashton Gate Summer Gigs (Merged)

Bristol Rob

1 hour ago, RedLionLad said:

Appropriate 

As long as they don’t look...

They can look. The volunteers only worked until the bands went on stage last time. After that paid staff worked so obviously the majority of them didn’t watch as they were working. The volunteers mainly did the ‘here to help’ type roles, ticket scanning etc with employed people from the venue on hand to answer queries.

44 minutes ago, RedM said:

They can look. The volunteers only worked until the bands went on stage last time. After that paid staff worked so obviously the majority of them didn’t watch as they were working. The volunteers mainly did the ‘here to help’ type roles, ticket scanning etc with employed people from the venue on hand to answer queries.

That’s not a bad deal in fairness.

It’s also a good way of allowing gasheads to have a good look around our stadium on the sneak ?

23 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Westlife are on a big UK tour next year, also The Who and The Pet Shop Boys ...and a joint Whitesnake/Foreigner tour takes place next year, as well as Stereophonics ...

If I had a bit more time on my hands I would investigate some of those to see how they could fit into our schedule. Think the dates were end of May to first two weeks of June (ish) last year, but we have to think of playoffs for the football and possibly even rugby too. Football would have cleared by then but with rugby starting later will they be done by then?

46 minutes ago, RedM said:

If I had a bit more time on my hands I would investigate some of those to see how they could fit into our schedule. Think the dates were end of May to first two weeks of June (ish) last year, but we have to think of playoffs for the football and possibly even rugby too. Football would have cleared by then but with rugby starting later will they be done by then?

Last league home game for the rugby is 29th May. Add a couple of weeks on top of that if they're in the playoffs and get a home tie.

1 hour ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Westlife are on a big UK tour next year, also The Who and The Pet Shop Boys ...and a joint Whitesnake/Foreigner tour takes place next year, as well as Stereophonics ...

The Who are saving for their retirement I think, looked at tickets the other day 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76111c6921ff883bf4c9cc

I,d like to see the Stereophonics though.

Archived