IGNORED

Ashton Gate Summer Gigs (Merged)

Bristol Rob

3 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Feature a special reworking of 'The Man' performed by Wally, who will be debuting his song 'A very nice man'.

In which he’ll ride around the stage on a camel, whilst showing off his watch and throwing Monopoly money into the crowd

4 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Do STHs get first dibs on concert tickets?

As they’re being sold on ticketmaster I doubt it sadly

5 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

*Tickets Available online NOW …   Rock The Gate!

*(for the Notts Forest game) soz. 

Hey Whistle, just thinking what it most cost to facilitate an event as big as this and if they plan it correct there could be 40,000. attending. I cant see fitting many more than this in. Obviously i have not been to the gate for almost a year because where i live however will be back in the festive season. Will they have big screens outside and around the ground as this could accomodate maybe an additional 5,000?? 

This will promote Ashton Gate around the UK and the KILLERS  lovers around the world. This is an example of how the Gate has progressed over the massive redevolpment as a world class venue. Events like this can only be good for the club and Bristol and hopefully some profits to the club.

2 minutes ago, City oz said:

Hey Whistle, just thinking what it most cost to facilitate an event as big as this and if they plan it correct there could be 40,000. attending. I cant see fitting many more than this in. Obviously i have not been to the gate for almost a year because where i live however will be back in the festive season. Will they have big screens outside and around the ground as this could accomodate maybe an additional 5,000?? 

This will promote Ashton Gate around the UK and the KILLERS  lovers around the world. This is an example of how the Gate has progressed over the massive redevolpment as a world class venue. Events like this can only be good for the club and Bristol and hopefully some profits to the club.

Capacity for the gig is capped at 32,000.

1 minute ago, nebristolred said:

Standing: £71.50

Seats: £49.50 - £93.50

Ouch. Will still sell out easily mind.

Blame the kids who stream everything and don't buy music anymore!

The only way bands can turn a coin these days is from touring and ticket sales.

Strong coins, but as you say, it'll sell out.

4 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Wonder how many other concerts there will be this year, and given that no one guessed The Killers you have to wonder when they'll be announced.

Kelly said they are already having talks about Summer Gigs 2021 !

I'm not sure but think it was stated that this year The Killers  is the ONLY  Gig they're putting on at the Gate, due to stadium available dates or something … was half asleep but think thats right.

Archived