IGNORED

Ashton Gate Summer Gigs (Merged)

Bristol Rob

On 15/11/2019 at 10:03, TMWANG50 said:

Pre sale code sign up here no purchase necessary https://zaphod.uk.vvhp.net/vvreg/14044-691481.html its genuine from Virgin..

Thanks very much for this. I signed  up when you posted this and have now had confirmation on my tickets. Brilliant. Cheers

I didn’t pre order the album either but the money for the tickets has come out my account so I’m happy. Cheers very much??

48 minutes ago, Stedge said:

Does anyone who sits in the Dolman know how the seat numbers are laid out? Does number 1 start from the left hand side as you look at the stand head on?

If you were to stand on the pitch facing the Dolman, then the seats are numbered with 1 being on the left hand side if each block.

1 hour ago, exAtyeoMax said:

until Friday apparently but I think you had to get a code by yesterday to qualify for pre-sale

Yes you had to pre-order their CD to get a code. You dont get to choose your seat though. Their idea of best seats are not the same as us who go regularly unfortunately. Good luck if you are going to try.

11 minutes ago, blockbrowt1 said:

Yes you had to pre-order their CD to get a code. You dont get to choose your seat though. Their idea of best seats are not the same as us who go regularly unfortunately. Good luck if you are going to try.

My friend ordered some this morning, we are in the Dolman…

Archived