IGNORED

Ashton Gate Summer Gigs (Merged)

Bristol Rob

20 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

ticket disaster

Refused to sell me a ticket for Hull at Wembley because I did not have a English post code

I had that issue for a gig in New Zealand this December, Ticketmaster wouldn’t sell me a ticket because I didn’t have a New Zealand address but they happily sold it to my mate who lives in New Zealand using my card details!!

Keep searching is my advice. 

You have 24 hours to cancel your purchase and it happens quite a lot where people buy multiple sets and then cancel what they don’t want (ie if several people in a group are all trying to buy at the same time and they end up with too many tickets)

I’ve had it before where you’ll search for ages and it’ll say nothing is available but then something pops up. Slim chance but better than none. 

1 minute ago, Roger Red Hat said:

Me too. Shite ticket distribution. Why should people be allowed 8 tickets?

Because they have 7 mates?

In all seriousness though, I would imagine the promoter wants the tickets sold ASAP and cash in the bank, I don't imagine for one moment they care who actually buys them, as long as they are sold.

Hopefully those who missed out are able to find tickets somewhere.

Got mine from SeeTickets and it was maximum 4. Didn't even see 8?

Just now, BRISTOL86 said:

By the time you take out Vip, hospitality, freebies, competitions or whatever there’s probably what, 25,000 tickets max? Only takes 3,000 bookings at 8 tickets a pop to sell out, no wonder it goes fast. 

No doubt they’ll be appearing all over eBay at double the cost soon

Viagogo has some seated tickets at £290 odd already.

Archived