IGNORED

What Wast The First OTIB Post?

The Original OTIB

On 13/11/2019 at 23:42, Pickle Rick said:

Faustas is/was gas, correct?

I have an inkling.

Goes back a bit, that does.

2005 when I first signed up.

Even with social media etc, I still log in to this forum most days. A fair bit of football related media gets linked by members here anyhow.

A skim at least in between jobs during the day and my evening 'stuff'.

??? 

Yes Dr.Faustas was a cheeky lovable GASHEAD!

On 14/11/2019 at 07:32, CyderInACan said:

MaloneFM was brilliant. Anyone know where they are now? 

He stopped posting on here for whatever reason but carried on posting on Ziderheads.

I remember seeing a long 'goodbye' post from him on there - iirc., he said he'd been banned from AG but had managed to get in for the last game of the promotion season.

Haven't been on Ziderheads for a very long time but assume that was it. All very sad really.@phantom may well know more.

On 13/11/2019 at 23:07, Robbored said:

Arn is still here under a different username.

I'm surprised to hear that - his posting style was very distinguishable and I can't think of a current poster who is similar.

On 14/11/2019 at 08:02, Maesknoll Red said:

TeePee became disillusioned with football and has given up watching City and being actively involved in the SM side of it. 

Iirc, he reported on here that his very elderly Dad (who he'd always gone to matches with) had died, and a City supporting friend had also died suddenly watching England abroad

His heart was no longer in it and he'd finally managed to beat a 50 year addiction to Bristol City.

Archived