IGNORED

Celebrities and famous people that support BCFC.

City oz

Me. I was once interviewed by the Evening Gazette on Teesside and appeared on Tyne Tees TV so I must be a 'celebrity' by today's standards. Certainly as much a 'celebrity' as the no marks that appear on such lame brain programmes as Strictly or I'm a (very minor) Celebrity (please don't come back). 

2 hours ago, cider hoss rules said:

Sid Lawrence, former Glos cricketer.

Either that or he's a glory hunter as he was stood by me at the Chelsea FA cup game, and just along from me at the Liverpool floodlight game

I’m pretty certain he’s a Gashead?

If we’re talking genuine City fans you can forget the likes of Justin Lee Collins, Jenson Button and various others who often get mentioned.

Mark Watson, Joe Sims, Robert Del Naja, the guy who rapped on the track ‘I Wanna Give You Devotion’ by Nomad, Marcus Trescothick, Tony Robinson, Jonathan Pearce, the Scott Brothers, Banksy and John Cleese are all City fans whether they are able to attend regularly or not.

Few others as well.

Not a bad little bunch especially when consider Rovers have Jeffery Archer and Hitler.

42 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

If we’re talking genuine City fans you can forget the likes of Justin Lee Collins, Jenson Button and various others who often get mentioned.

Mark Watson, Joe Sims, Robert Del Naja, the guy who rapped on the track ‘I Wanna Give You Devotion’ by Nomad, Marcus Trescothick, Tony Robinson, Jonathan Pearce, the Scott Brothers, Banksy and John Cleese are all City fans whether they are able to attend regularly or not.

Few others as well.

Not a bad little bunch especially when consider Rovers have Jeffery Archer and Hitler.

That would be MC Mikee Freedom, pretty sure he did his little rap on the pitch at half time in a game in the past couple of seasons, not 100% certain which it was though.

50 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Few others as well.

Sam Mason too. Proper famous. 

15 hours ago, BigTone said:

What was amusing though is that our Chairman from Bros could claim at the time to be the only one in the club who had played at Wembley.

Sorry to be a spoilsport,  but when SD was chairman we had players on our books such as Gary Owers, Paul Allen, Clayton Blackmore, Shaun Taylor,  David Howells,  Neil Heaney, Julian Watts, Keith Millen, Lee Peacock etc who’d all played at Wembley 

4 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Few others as well.

Justin Lee Collins is not a celebrity.

Guy is a prize plum.

7 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Few others as well.

Years ago on A Question Of Sport, they showed a clip of Rovers v Spurs and referred to us as 'Bristol' which Lawrence picked up on and said 'Its Bristol Rovers', then there was a bit of an exchange in which he was asked if he was a Rovers fan to which he said yes, but then a couple of minutes later said he got it wrong and he was a City fan!

God knows how I remember shit like this when I can barely remember what I had for breakfast.

Archived