IGNORED

Celebrities and famous people that support BCFC.

City oz

1 hour ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Gammon and Boomers! Someone has swallowed the Urban Dictionary, haha!

I agree with you about the band - but calling people ‘selfish *******’ for not agreeing with you is rubbish ... bet you don’t criticise ‘millennials’ in the same way ...

I wasn't saying it because anyone disagreed with me, it was just a general observation- and admittedly an intemperate one on reflection.

I don't really think one needs to check Urban Dictionary to be aware of those words though tbh. You're not showing your age a bit there are you BS4?!

2 hours ago, Stortz said:

I wasn't saying it because anyone disagreed with me, it was just a general observation- and admittedly an intemperate one on reflection.

I don't really think one needs to check Urban Dictionary to be aware of those words though tbh. You're not showing your age a bit there are you BS4?!

I didn’t check the Urban Dictionary, I’m well aware of the words you used or implied. But I’m not a big fan of the new, ‘street’ words and phrases - I find them intensely annoying ... stuff like snowflake, woke, mansplaining, gammon, boomer, etc etc etc etc!

But cheers for the response ...

On 18/11/2019 at 19:49, BS4 on Tour... said:

I didn’t check the Urban Dictionary, I’m well aware of the words you used or implied. But I’m not a big fan of the new, ‘street’ words and phrases - I find them intensely annoying ... stuff like snowflake, woke, mansplaining, gammon, boomer, etc etc etc etc!

But cheers for the response ...

Gammon is so spot on

On 15/11/2019 at 22:01, Stortz said:

Damn right, Idles are a fantastic, authentic band and amazing live. I greatly enjoy the fact that they are anathema to a slightly ruddy cheeked, pork orientated sector of our society.

All art is subjective of course, but there's nothing like boomers decrying shit they don't get and can't relate to, the selfish *******.

Currently in the 'canary islands with a few of the "old boy's"...lolling about swilling cheep beer all day.

Literally a 'wall of gammon - you should nab a flight down - I reckon your presence alone could push at least 'the one into 'CVA....

1 hour ago, Robert the bruce said:

Currently in the 'canary islands with a few of the "old boy's"...lolling about swilling cheep beer all day.

Literally a 'wall of gammon - you should nab a flight down - I reckon your presence alone could push at least 'the one into 'CVA....

Thanks for the invite Robert, I'm in!

Which island are you on? I'll get my speedos packed now, log on to Easyjet and await your reply.

I don't really understand the bold bit though tbh, and I just want to make it clear in advance that I'm not up for anything too kinky.

5 hours ago, Stortz said:

Thanks for the invite Robert, I'm in!

Which island are you on? I'll get my speedos packed now, log on to Easyjet and await your reply.

I don't really understand the bold bit though tbh, and I just want to make it clear in advance that I'm not up for anything too kinky.

I am !!!

14 hours ago, Mike Hunt-Hertz said:

His dad's sagness is the grisly family secret that should never be mentioned!

Chris used to accompany his Dad to watch Rovers when he was younger, and I believe that his Dad sometimes uses the season ticket at AG, which must be some sort of payback for making him suffer as a kid.

27 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

It did seem a little far fetched! Prof Roberts still ticks boxes for me ☑️

She actually ‘liked’ my tweet of her photo looking from the Suspension Bridge across South Bristol. Said something like ‘Ashton Gate, so good they built a Bridge to view it from’.

Anyhow's, haven’t cleaned my iPad screen since I got her ‘like’ :-). 

• Admin
On 20/11/2019 at 03:05, CiderHider said:

Some other lesser unknown City fans,

David Attenborough

Prof Alice Roberts

Diana Dors

Euan Blair

Cary Grant

Wouldn't say any of those were City fans

On 20/11/2019 at 15:30, Mike Hunt-Hertz said:

I thought she came from Swindon?

Correct,  used to watch Swindon many years ago

8 hours ago, phantom said:

Wouldn't say any of those were City fans

Correct,  used to watch Swindon many years ago

She’s from Westbury-on-Trym, and attended local schools. 

One of many famous celebrity reds from the ‘village’ on the NORTH side of the river. Was friends with a couple of others way back  and, indeed, regularly attended City games with them (though was sworn to secrecy).

Stood on the old timber Grange End back in the late 60’s/early 70’s with one of them and was one of the few who didn’t run off to the far corner of the Bob Bank when we were attacked. A definite ‘Badge of Naivety’ for that! 

Archived