IGNORED

Celebrities and famous people that support BCFC.

City oz

24 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

I like that we have had as Chairman the keyboard player out of Bros and as Manager one of the stars of Escape to Victory.

Few clubs can have such showbiz credentials.

What was amusing though is that our Chairman from Bros could claim at the time to be the only one in the club who had played at Wembley.

Maisie Williams (Game of Thrones actress) is a City fan. 

Arguably the most important character in the best TV series ever. 

“Flag Day has always been a celebration, a family day, and Maisie was very young when she would come,” said one regular. “She’s as City as **** and her dad used to bring her.”

Maisie-Williams-Game-of-Thrones-Arya-Stark-1113483.jpg

BRJB20170714B-002.jpg

BRJB20170714B-001JPG.jpg

2 hours ago, Seneca the Younger said:

Maisie Williams (Game of Thrones actress) is a City fan. 

Arguably the most important character in the best TV series ever. 

“Flag Day has always been a celebration, a family day, and Maisie was very young when she would come,” said one regular. “She’s as City as **** and her dad used to bring her.”

Strong evidence. However, whilst she was taken down by her Dad Gary she was recently asked about it on the One Show and said she used to hate it, and doesn't like football. So, don't think she counts.

Jacob Anderson who plays Grey Worm in GoT is however a bona fide City fan. 

9 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

From: "I'm (not really) a Celebrity but Please, Please, Please Get Me Out of Here FFS".

Tonight's Bushtucker Trial being a high rooftop walk along a rickety structure while being battered by the elements, otherwise known as the stroll along the back of the tent stand to the directors chair. 

Archived