Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

Celebrities and famous people that support BCFC.

2 hours ago, cider hoss rules said:

Sid Lawrence, former Glos cricketer.

Either that or he's a glory hunter as he was stood by me at the Chelsea FA cup game, and just along from me at the Liverpool floodlight game

I’m pretty certain he’s a Gashead?

If we’re talking genuine City fans you can forget the likes of Justin Lee Collins, Jenson Button and various others who often get mentioned.

Mark Watson, Joe Sims, Robert Del Naja, the guy who rapped on the track ‘I Wanna Give You Devotion’ by Nomad, Marcus Trescothick, Tony Robinson, Jonathan Pearce, the Scott Brothers, Banksy and John Cleese are all City fans whether they are able to attend regularly or not.

Few others as well.

Not a bad little bunch especially when consider Rovers have Jeffery Archer and Hitler.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
42 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

If we’re talking genuine City fans you can forget the likes of Justin Lee Collins, Jenson Button and various others who often get mentioned.

Mark Watson, Joe Sims, Robert Del Naja, the guy who rapped on the track ‘I Wanna Give You Devotion’ by Nomad, Marcus Trescothick, Tony Robinson, Jonathan Pearce, the Scott Brothers, Banksy and John Cleese are all City fans whether they are able to attend regularly or not.

Few others as well.

Not a bad little bunch especially when consider Rovers have Jeffery Archer and Hitler.

That would be MC Mikee Freedom, pretty sure he did his little rap on the pitch at half time in a game in the past couple of seasons, not 100% certain which it was though.

50 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Few others as well.

Sam Mason too. Proper famous. 

15 hours ago, BigTone said:

What was amusing though is that our Chairman from Bros could claim at the time to be the only one in the club who had played at Wembley.

Sorry to be a spoilsport,  but when SD was chairman we had players on our books such as Gary Owers, Paul Allen, Clayton Blackmore, Shaun Taylor,  David Howells,  Neil Heaney, Julian Watts, Keith Millen, Lee Peacock etc who’d all played at Wembley 

4 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Few others as well.

Justin Lee Collins is not a celebrity.

Guy is a prize plum.