IGNORED

Match worn shirts from Cardiff match auction for charity

WarksRobin

8 minutes ago, OneTeamInBristol said:

Expected more for that tbh!

Hmmm, looking at others on eBay they seem to all go for about the same price. Maybe didn’t help that there wasn’t any delivery option, it was collect from Bristol only, so that obviously restricts bidders.

9 minutes ago, Tipps69 said:

Hmmm, looking at others on eBay they seem to all go for about the same price. Maybe didn’t help that there wasn’t any delivery option, it was collect from Bristol only, so that obviously restricts bidders.

Yeah definitely. 

Could get a signed Ronaldo shirt for considerably less but thought the plaque and the chance to watch training and eat with the players would have attracted bit more attention. 

23 minutes ago, OneTeamInBristol said:

Yeah definitely. 

Could get a signed Ronaldo shirt for considerably less but thought the plaque and the chance to watch training and eat with the players would have attracted bit more attention. 

Didn’t even notice the offer to watch training & to eat with the players ?

In which case it restricted it’s target audience even further then as it’s only really a benefit to City fans. I guess it could work both ways, the price goes up because of the added prize but then goes down because it limits who may want to bid for it?

10 minutes ago, Tipps69 said:

Didn’t even notice the offer to watch training & to et with the players ?

In which case it restricted it’s target audience even further then as it’s only really a benefit to City fans. I guess it could work both ways, the price goes up because of the added prize but then goes down because it limits who may want to bid for it?

I was gonna start the bidding at £100....but it was already £390 by the time I found the link!

17 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I was gonna start the bidding at £100....but it was already £390 by the time I found the link!

It was mentioned to me at Cardiff that the bidding started at £350 but it was via Twitter only (so I was told) which I don’t partake in so I didn’t bother in looking into it & then I seen it on the OS yesterday & the price was already over £1k, surprised the club didn’t put it on the OS earlier than a day before the auction was due to finish tbh.

6 hours ago, Tipps69 said:

Didn’t even notice the offer to watch training & to eat with the players ?

Apparently a mystery bidder from the Leeds area was keen

Archived