IGNORED

not wanting to put anyone off, Charlton away on RED BUTTON

Never to the dark side

1 hour ago, Grey Fox said:

Charlton's not on the tube, its normal trains, 

Charlton stadium is served by national rail but there are no southeastern or thameslink services on boxing day (the trains that go to Charlton) so tube it is ..nearest tube is North Greenwich , a 45 minute walk or catch a bus from N Greenwich to Charlton.

4 hours ago, Grey Fox said:

Mother in Law coming for Christmas, i am definately going to the Charlton match.....

My Sister her husband and three kids used to come and stay over Christmas and new year. I suddenly had to be in work between Christmas and new year (catch up on all the crap I haven't done)  5 years later wife worked out what I was doing and had to work as well.

as an aside family don't live forever enjoy them while they are here.

if you can't enjoy try to tolerate.

16 hours ago, reddoh said:

My Sister her husband and three kids used to come and stay over Christmas and new year. I suddenly had to be in work between Christmas and new year (catch up on all the crap I haven't done)  5 years later wife worked out what I was doing and had to work as well.

if you can't enjoy try to tolerate.

Thanks, but you have not met my Mother in Law, she is 93 , and i think she intends to live forever.

Valley here i come

17 hours ago, reddoh said:

if you can't enjoy try to tolerate

Luckily for me, it's my dad's birthday on Boxing Day. Therefore, I get to go every year on the basis that it's what he wants to do for his birthday, and who am I to stand in his way? :yes:

2 hours ago, elhombrecito said:

Luckily for me, it's my dad's birthday on Boxing Day. Therefore, I get to go every year on the basis that it's what he wants to do for his birthday, and who am I to stand in his way? :yes:

Haven`t they twigged yet that while you`re at the match he`s at home sat in front of the TV with a tin of Quality Street?

Archived