IGNORED

England v Montenegro

Super

9 minutes ago, Super said:

This could be double figures. Montenegro are useless.

Could well be double-figures....but the opposition on the ball look half decent. 

Defence a bit dodgy mind. ... but maybe that’s down to our attacking quality. 

Nice stuff England, fluid, fast attacking football. Class. 

2 minutes ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

Kane now has a goals to games ratio of 0.7. Well behind past greats like Lawton, Mortenson and Lofthouse (who are all above 0.9) but better than players of the 'modern' era being above Lineker's 0.68.

No doubt he will break the scoring record.

1 minute ago, formerly known as ivan said:

To think we made Tammy...

I’m so pleased for him. I don’t think we can underestimate how much that loan deal has done for us too. I don’t think we would’ve signed Kalas, Palmer and Dasilva without him. Similarly, we wouldn’t have been allowed to table a serious bid for Nketiah without that loan spell. 

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

I really rate Chilwell in this England team.  Plays with his head up.  Always sees a passing option.

Against Montengro..

I have big doubts about him against better opposition as I've seen in the past.

But lets hope he's learning all the time, he also must be full of confidence with Leicester going so well.

9 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

Against Montengro..

I have big doubts about him against better opposition as I've seen in the past.

But lets hope he's learning all the time, he also must be full of confidence with Leicester going so well.

Was thinking overall, not just tonight.  He’s played some tough opponents in Spain, Croatia etc in his fledgling international career.  I like the way he plays.  Tonight was him taking full advantage of poor opposition.

1 hour ago, formerly known as ivan said:

To think we made Tammy...

No we didn’t. 

We helped his development as did Swansea and Villa then he returned to Chelsea as a top striker and regular starter in the PL. 

Tonight he scored his first goal as a full England player.

2 hours ago, Davefevs said:

I really rate Chilwell in this England team.  Plays with his head up.  Always sees a passing option.

He is in my opinion a better all round full back than Alexander Arnold. AA has a dream of a right foot but that’s it, Chilwell has a good all round game both defensively and attacking and has a great left foot 

10 minutes ago, INCRED said:

He is in my opinion a better all round full back than Alexander Arnold. AA has a dream of a right foot but that’s it, Chilwell has a good all round game both defensively and attacking and has a great left foot 

I like them both.  Would’ve liked to have seen Tomori instead of Stones tonight.

Archived