IGNORED

City’s international players.

Tipps69

34 minutes ago, Roger Red Hat said:

Not really mystifying. He was loaned out to get regular games and its obviously benefitting him greatly. Hopefully he will do enough at Lincoln to be able to come back and compete in our midfield.

I really hope so, otherwise he joins a growing list of not good enough for City players that manage to flourish when they leave the robins nest

3 minutes ago, cityexile said:

With the results tonight Wales v Hungary is well set up for Tuesday. Winner goes through in an auto place in second. Draw actually sees Hungary grab the spot with Wales then in the play offs.

I’m torn between Morrell slamming one into the top bins on 90 to send the Welsh through, or Nagy dragging Bale back by his hair when one on one with the keeper at 1-1 in the 90th. 

Think I prefer option 2 ?

11 minutes ago, Olé said:

Fam starting for Senegal in Eswatini (Swaziland) - game is being streamed live on betting sites. He's just missed a sitter from 4 yards out.

Edit: he's just missed a penalty too.

He can do it against Brazil, but can he do it on a wet Sunday in Swaziland?  ???

7 minutes ago, New Dazzler said:

Fammy's hat-trick gives us a new question, who was the last current City player to score a hat-trick at Senior International level?  Off the top of my head this would be Vilmos Sebok for Hungary v Lichenstein.

Sebok scored an international hat-trick? And not to be pedantic but Sebok isn’t a current player for Bristol City?

17 minutes ago, Tipps69 said:

Sebok scored an international hat-trick? And not to be pedantic but Sebok isn’t a current player for Bristol City?

OK , the question should have been "who was the last player to score a hat-trick at senior international level, whilst contracted to Bristol City Football Club?"  Can you think of anyone who achieved this after Vilmos?? Not to be too pedantic, you can't say Fammy!!

Archived