IGNORED

Josh Brownhill signs for Burnley; CONFIRMED

REDOXO

• Admin
8 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

If you see something you don’t like then report it so the mods can take a look at it and act if necessary. 

Also remember to actually mention why you are reporting something and not just pressing "report"

30 minutes ago, sephjnr said:

18 minutes ago, Dolman Block B said:

Sky says 10 million for Brownhill, 4 million for Wells.

There’s only one way to resolve this. 
@Robbored  Please can you confirm if the BBC are a reliable source. Or should we only believe the trusted Sky report? 

21 minutes ago, phantom said:

Also remember to actually mention why you are reporting something and not just pressing "report"

Sometimes when I'm scrolling down with my finger on my tablet my digit accidentally touches the report post icon thingy and it goes a different colour. But I haven't reported a single post (intentionally) in my entire time on here. Although you moderators possibly have me down as a serial reporter of posts who also never gives a reason why he has done so.

8 minutes ago, handsofclay said:

Sometimes when I'm scrolling down with my finger on my tablet my digit accidentally touches the report post icon thingy and it goes a different colour. But I haven't reported a single post (intentionally) in my entire time on here. Although you moderators possibly have me down as a serial reporter of posts who also never gives a reason why he has done so.

Same happens to me. Also accidentally looking at someone’s profile when meaning to open a thread they’ve started!

29 minutes ago, handsofclay said:

20 minutes ago, Leveller said:

Same happens to me. Also accidentally looking at someone’s profile when meaning to open a thread they’ve started!

19 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

Glad it's not just me.

I sometimes end up on The Transfer Forum by mistake when I am trying to find the Crown Bowls forum.

31 minutes ago, Leveller said:

Yes, I've also done that too fairly regularly. Thankfully, I don't think its happened to the same poster more than once otherwise I'd be down as a stalker too!

1 hour ago, old_eastender said:

Sky were also saying £5m for Wells, but I've seen £3m and £4m mentioned too!  

50 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

Indeed, although if Sky are right and it's £10m for Josh and £4m for Wells, even nicer profit ?

I heard 8 and 6... Frankly, its all over the shop.

11 minutes ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

Wouldn't want any West Ham bid to impact on our deal for Wells. If we have an agreement in place with Burnley I'd like to think we'd honour that despite it being all fair in the transfer market. 

All we have to do is reject West Ham’s bid

2 hours ago, Drew Peacock said:

I don't get it.

Bloke has the occasional fish and some idiots rise to the bait, usually the same people that are fairly unpleasant to him no matter what.

Meanwhile some quite vile and unpleasant behaviour is allowed to continue in other threads.

Agreed. Complete double standards. If you’re favoured you get away with anything on here. If not then get ready for dog’s abuse and then the mods lumping the abused in with the abusers.

19 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Not sure. A lot 

Think it is around the 42m guaranteed mark. Could be more with add ons. A lot of money for 3 players. Just wish we used it a bit better. Though I’d say only Palmer looks a bad investment from this summer and January

1 hour ago, handsofclay said:

That maybe something to do with your name!

Archived