IGNORED

Josh Brownhill signs for Burnley; CONFIRMED

REDOXO

1 minute ago, Alan Dicks said:

What did we pay for Josh?

He was out of contract but was settled through a tribunal. I've heard the fee agreed was minimal but may have included a sell on fee. 

Hope we got more than the 7m that is quoted on sky sports. Atleast some add ons I would assume or maybe just a lower price for nakhi. 

• Admin
1 minute ago, WorleRed89 said:

He was out of contract but was settled through a tribunal. I've heard the fee agreed was minimal but may have included a sell on fee. 

Hope we got more than the 7m that is quoted on sky sports. Atleast some add ons I would assume or maybe just a lower price for nakhi. 

PNE reportedly getting 20%

That's why the two deals are completely separate 

All the best Josh. I noticed he wasn't on the video of the new training ground with the rest of the players. 

Was trying to see anyone else who wasn't there. Anyone notice anyone missing? I don't think I saw Ash Williams...

1 minute ago, Davefevs said:

Perfect move for him.

@Kid in the Riot we talking £7m + £3m add-ons + 20% sell-on?  Something like that?  Ta.

Although separate, assuming Wells is coming the other way, I suppose the important thing is the difference. With the Preston sell on, 7 and 3 is better than 9 and 5, if you get my drift.

1 minute ago, cityexile said:

Although separate, assuming Wells is coming the other way, I suppose the important thing is the difference. With the Preston sell on, 7 and 3 is better than 9 and 5, if you get my drift.

Burnley forum think that if we pay £5m for Wells it triggers a a sell on with Huddersfield so I suspect it will be £4,999,999 at the most .

I bumped into josh in Cabot circus the day after the Millwall game and we had a chat . Coincidentally my son was mascot the following game vs Blackburn - I explained to josh that he was very nervous and suffered with anxiety . Josh made a call there and then into the club - when we got to the ground the staff all knew about my son and said he would be walking out first with him . Something he was over the moon with . I could see on the big screens of Josh chatting with him - my son said he was really kind and talked to him about various things. 

I didn’t ask for any of that to happen - but the fact it did has made memories for my son and I for the rest of our lives . Thanks Josh - a truly amazing thing to have done . 

Archived