IGNORED

Fulham Away Tickets (Merged)

class not gas

1 minute ago, Vespa Red said:

Can't assign my son's ticket.  Ahhhh!

1 minute ago, Jdbeanie said:

Could only buy one ticket even though my son's account is linked. Wouldn't let me buy another after the 1st one even though it was showing tickets available.

I was in exactly the same position. If you are using Safari as your browser then my experience is that you can't allocate tickets to linked accounts. The club knows this is a problem. I've called and discussed it with them at the start of the season. They've chosen to do nothing about it. I had 2 tickets but ended up losing one to secure anything.

I'm delighted for everyone who has got what they wanted, but the system isn't fit for purpose. Worst is that the club knows it's not fit for purpose.

As for Chrome - crashed at the very moment I'd got to the front of the queue. On Chrome it's no problem to reallocate tickets. 

4 minutes ago, Red Exile said:

I was in exactly the same position. If you are using Safari as your browser then my experience is that you can't allocate tickets to linked accounts. The club knows this is a problem. I've called and discussed it with them at the start of the season. They've chosen to do nothing about it. I had 2 tickets but ended up losing one to secure anything.

I'm delighted for everyone who has got what they wanted, but the system isn't fit for purpose. Worst is that the club knows it's not fit for purpose.

As for Chrome - crashed at the very moment I'd got to the front of the queue. On Chrome it's no problem to reallocate tickets. 

I was able to use linked accounts on safari 

3 minutes ago, Red Army 87 said:

I was able to use linked accounts on safari 

Great - but not sure how you did that then...I'm only speaking from my own experience and maybe it's because I'm using a mac but the club knows it is a problem for more than me. Which is why I use Chrome...which crashed.

4 minutes ago, Vespa Red said:

Well, that's 2 train tickets going to waste...

Are they not putting on the restricted view, later? The allocation was 1,964 but when I logged on just before 10am it said there were 960 or so available and only one price at £31 for a standard ticket. There were no restricted views available, then?

Just now, exAtyeoMax said:

Are they not putting on the restricted view, later? The allocation was 1,964 but when I logged on just before 10am it said there were 960 or so available and only one price at £31 for a standard ticket. There were no restricted views available, then?

They were made available and have been sold. I got 2 restricted view at £28. 

4 minutes ago, PhilC said:

They were made available and have been sold. I got 2 restricted view at £28. 

I still managed to buy a full price ticket at 10:37am.

Wow, that was stressful. Managed to get two tickets in two separate transactions - double the postage cost - after about half an hour of refreshing the browser repeatedly. Also the seats won't be next to each other - hopefully it will still be possible to stand where you want as normal, despite the reduced allocation.

First World problems!

Just now, TinMan's left peg said:

My email definitely doesn’t have seat numbers though. Is the restricted view bit in a different section maybe? 

BBC2EE3D-7827-4C40-AB7A-4B095677E083.jpeg

Mine don't either but each time I've been there I've been told to sit in my seat. I don't usually know where I'm going to sit until I receive the ticket

33 minutes ago, Red Exile said:

Not wishing to stir any nests at all or appear smug but I used Safari to book this morning and allocated tickets no problem? Maybe just a case of getting lucky? 

6 minutes ago, lenred said:

Not wishing to stir any nests at all or appear smug but I used Safari to book this morning and allocated tickets no problem? Maybe just a case of getting lucky? 

...well it must be my mac then - I can never change the allocated names next to the tickets. I've discussed it with the club. They said that they were aware of issues for Safari users...and I'm over it!

What was bad luck was getting to the front of the queue using the Chrome browser and the system then crashing! But we have one ticket and will consider ourselves fortunate there'll be plenty who will miss out.

4 minutes ago, sephjnr said:

Phones were rammed, all coach seats gone inside the first hour. This is getting a bit silly.

Getting tickets for Charlton on Boxing Day will be fun...this is getting a bit silly.

Archived