IGNORED

Fulham Away Tickets (Merged)

class not gas

Sold out in 4 mins amazing the support that we are getting now,I presume that most people have been to Fulham so its hardly a new ground,its just the away support is amazing.

Fell sorry for those that bought a train ticket and could not get a ground ticket bit of a bummer.

11 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

Fulham sold out within 4 mins, Derby comparable time and distance away we never sell 1,000 sometimes not 500.

Our fans are weird.

Not really - Fulham is a much much better day out.  Proper ground, capital city, loads and loads of decent pubs to choose from, much easier to get to public transport wise etc etc. And yes I have done both before. 

17 minutes ago, Galway Red said:

Anyone know the email address for the guy who deals with disability tickets? System don't allow to buy on line so have to ring, needless to say that after being hold for an hour all tickets were gone, absolute disgrace

Gareth Torpy

gareth.torpy@bristol-sport.co.uk

21 minutes ago, Galway Red said:

Anyone know the email address for the guy who deals with disability tickets? System don't allow to buy on line so have to ring, needless to say that after being hold for an hour all tickets were gone, absolute disgrace

Have said this before,if they are going to discriminate against disabled users by not allowing to buy online then they should have a dedicated number so you have a fair chance of getting a ticket

• Admin
31 minutes ago, gordie said:

Have said this before,if they are going to discriminate against disabled users by not allowing to buy online then they should have a dedicated number so you have a fair chance of getting a ticket

Surely disabled tickets are separate anyway? 

Any 'normal' areas are a free for all

Just now, sephjnr said:

They're not. The website faq points you towards the Supporters Services phone number as with everyone else.

Yes but you wouldn’t be buying them in the same area as the away fans? There will be a specially allocated area and general away fans can’t buy the tickets? Or have I got this totally wrong?

• Admin
2 minutes ago, sephjnr said:

They're not. The website faq points you towards the Supporters Services phone number as with everyone else.

What I mean is disabled seats aren't included in normal seating areas. 

Each ground has a certain number of disabled seats so wouldn't have been impacted by this 

Just now, RedM said:

Yes but you wouldn’t be buying them in the same area as the away fans? There will be a specially allocated area and general away fans can’t buy the tickets? Or have I got this totally wrong?

That's what I was trying to say lol 

1 hour ago, Galway Red said:

Yes same hear started at position nineteen at 10 o’clock got to position 1 at 10. 55. If all were sold after 4 minutes then why not leave a message saying sold out either on the phone message or on the website

Archived