IGNORED

Fulham Away Tickets (Merged)

class not gas

1 minute ago, phantom said:

Doesn't make you more or less a supporter just because you are going to Wigan and someone else isn't 

Was only tongue in cheek mate. Has always intrigued me how well supported we are, but the moment it's north of Birmingham attendances seem to take quite a hit.

24 minutes ago, petehinton said:

Was only tongue in cheek mate. Has always intrigued me how well supported we are, but the moment it's north of Birmingham attendances seem to take quite a hit.

I know it is tongue in cheek but many don't say it like that.

The cost, attractiveness of the game, and then add in travelling times what exactly does anyone expect? It is just the same for every club who don't sellout every away game  Even going to Brum/London on the train now is getting ridiculously overpriced for what is usually an overcrowded train after 2 stops, with carriage after carriage of people stood up in the aisles, and getting past everyone just for the toilet is usually a massive headache too - how health and safety haven't got onto the train companies for this is beyond me (I mean it wouldn't have nothing to do with ticket prices and amount sold would it)......

2 hours ago, cidercity1987 said:

Fulham sold out within 4 mins, Derby comparable time and distance away we never sell 1,000 sometimes not 500.

Our fans are weird.

I know a lot of people who have moved Bristol > London over the years. Within that, there are City fans. 

I know of no one who has moved Bristol > East Midlands... or within 60 miles of Derby.  

Small sample size but I imagine it’s reflected in why we do well for London away games consistently. For lots it becomes a “home” game (but can still take them over an hour to travel to the ground)

2 hours ago, phantom said:

What I mean is disabled seats aren't included in normal seating areas. 

Each ground has a certain number of disabled seats so wouldn't have been impacted by this 

That's what I was trying to say :laugh: 

You are correct. However, the phone number to call is the same which completely negates the purpose of segregating these out, thus disabled patrons have to hope and pray they don't get stuck on the phone for an hour.

13 minutes ago, BCFC Grim said:

Bring on Sheffield Wednesday on the 23rd December. 

With Luton, Cardiff, Fulham selling in no time, I cant remember there being such a clamour for tickets in recent times. Maybe I hadn't paid any notice.

Cracking away day.

Wouldn't expect us to take more than 3/400 there, especially not with the date and time.

14 minutes ago, BCFC Grim said:

Bring on Sheffield Wednesday on the 23rd December. 

With Luton, Cardiff, Fulham selling in no time, I cant remember there being such a clamour for tickets in recent times. Maybe I hadn't paid any notice.

Cracking away day.

It wasn’t last season, run down ground, no atmosphere and we played badly. Pretty crap imo

1 hour ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

Loads buying in home end, no booking history needed. Go go go 

I think people might be pissing in the wind there sadly, CIty always let fans without booking histories buy too, but then prior to the game they check all of the names against the visiting team's database and cancel each and every ticket that matches.

If they weren't going to before, people posting stuff like this on OTIB will ensure that they do!

It's far easier to get a mate with a London or Southeast address to purchase for you imo.

Crikey had a place in the q 6 min wait but i didnt have my log in details. Some people bought more than one ticket!?!... How does that work? There really is a technology elite in this country now! But hey ho if anybody has a spare i will happily join the que........ will of course pay face value plus an expensive london pint!...pls pm..thanks in anticipation.

Archived