IGNORED

Fulham Away Tickets (Merged)

class not gas

1 hour ago, stortfordred said:

No; doubt you’re right. Don’t live in Bristol so have sometimes bought tickets for other teams. Don’t have a problem. 

I’d like to think that people could do this, otherwise you pretty much couldn’t go and watch any team but your own! Maybe it usually isn’t a problem unless the away allocation is sold out?

I guess if someone was say a Birmingham fan going to watch the Fulham v City game it wouldn’t be a problem as they would be ‘neutral’ as such ( Fulham before the development had a block for such fans, I’ve never seen it anywhere else). But in most grounds regulations it does state ‘home fans only’ in the majority of areas,  so potentially going in the home end you could be breaking their regulations and you almost certainly would be removed. 

This would be a shame really as there is no history of violence between the clubs, but it only takes one idiot from either side I guess. Also we can’t then complain if the odd away fan sits in the South Stand etc at AG if we do the same.

8 hours ago, phantom said:

Someone I know did the same but has since had contact advising them their purchase has been cancelled 

Don't forget it's common practice for clubs to swap details of supporters purchase history. 

I hate to say this but if you have purchase history with City you will do VERY well to keep these tickets 

The tickets were bought by my mate whose a Fulham STH and are in his name. 

He sat with me when Fulham came to AG last season. 

He’s  a lovable Cockney and a good,traditional Fulham supporter of the old School. 

I hope I can contain myself as well as he did last  season. I’ve never been in the away end as such before but been a neutral many times. 

9 hours ago, RedM said:

I’d like to think that people could do this, otherwise you pretty much couldn’t go and watch any team but your own! Maybe it usually isn’t a problem unless the away allocation is sold out?

I guess if someone was say a Birmingham fan going to watch the Fulham v City game it wouldn’t be a problem as they would be ‘neutral’ as such ( Fulham before the development had a block for such fans, I’ve never seen it anywhere else). But in most grounds regulations it does state ‘home fans only’ in the majority of areas,  so potentially going in the home end you could be breaking their regulations and you almost certainly would be removed. 

This would be a shame really as there is no history of violence between the clubs, but it only takes one idiot from either side I guess. Also we can’t then complain if the odd away fan sits in the South Stand etc at AG if we do the same.

Unfortunately the way Fulham have organised their rebuilding means the away fans share the end with Fulham. Although the stewards police the exit from the seats, the fans then share the concourse. It is much more like going to rugby where the fans mingle. 
Let’s hope that it remains peaceful. 

• Admin
3 minutes ago, stortfordred said:

Unfortunately the way Fulham have organised their rebuilding means the away fans share the end with Fulham. Although the stewards police the exit from the seats, the fans then share the concourse. It is much more like going to rugby where the fans mingle. 
Let’s hope that it remains peaceful. 

With the other half of the stand previously being a "neutral" section fans have been in together before 

1 hour ago, dunsteral said:

I cant believe that the lady that makes teas and coffees on CATS coach no 1 (SALLY?) for every away game

of the season, cant get a ticket for Fulham. Surely someone at the club or Jerry can pull a few strings and

help her out.

Why should she get any priority over anyone else just because she chooses to make tea for people on a coach?

On 19/11/2019 at 11:31, Bob Taylor is GOD said:

Why is there reduced allocation at Reading? 

3 minutes ago, Shaun Taylor said:

All to do with the home fans not making any noise and 3500+ away fans making lots and giving the advantage to the away team 

Same reason as at AG? :ph34r:

Atyeo holds 4,200 but we give 2,300 or thereabouts and have them in the top half...as of this season.

We do have a better home atmosphere than at Reading in reality, but could also be linked to us restricting numbers too? Still sounds like it's across the board.

12 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Same reason as at AG? :ph34r:

Atyeo holds 4,200 but we give 2,300 or thereabouts and have them in the top half...as of this season.

We do have a better home atmosphere than at Reading in reality, but could also be linked to us restricting numbers too? Still sounds like it's across the board.

Wasn't my the Aytyeo reduced after the Swansea fans took liberties 

1 hour ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Yes that definitely played a role, but wasn't entirely linked IMO.

Part of it was home advantage too.

Fair point but I also think atmospheres up and down the country have become sanitised for your run of the mill league games and even more so with restricted away fans mixed the prawn sandwich brigade and fans checking their mobiles every few minutes or so

• Admin
18 minutes ago, Fatalist said:

So it is unreserved seating?

Mine has specific seat details but expect that is no more than a way of tracking sales 

Apart from international matches I couldn't tell you the last time I sat where my ticket specified 

Archived