IGNORED

Fulham Away Tickets (Merged)

class not gas

• The title was changed to Fulham Away Tickets (Merged)
2 minutes ago, Spoons said:

Annoying Fulham having building work done as usually plenty of seats available in the neutral/family section next to the away end. 

Haven’t been since Bob Taylor scored on Boxing Day many years ago. , as I work every Saturday I can just about get to a home game ! 
was online for an hour trying for tickets 

10 hours ago, kivsy said:

Still looking for 2 tickets , hoping to take my lad.  
have train tickets .... cash waiting 

Think you’ll find there are lots of other people also looking for tickets that have already made travel arrangements etc, you aren’t the only one unfortunately.

4 minutes ago, WMbcfc said:

I have one spare U22 ticket for Fulham away. Paid £26.50 and will drop to anyone with BS postcode tomorrow (Wednesday) evening and swap for £30 cash. Text me if interested 07710580811. 

I'll take it please

18 hours ago, Redandproud said:

Sold match TKTS,. Coach TKTS still available @£20 for both

Out of interest and given you were highly 'vocal' earlier in this thread about claiming and obtaining tickets (including querying ST holders as to why they'd bought one full price ticket each, as per the rules,) why are you now 'selling' discounted and free tickets rather than handing them back via supporter services to ensure those in such need have access to them? I can't imagine the market in over 65 wheelchair users is that large but would have thought the club's supporter services have best handle on who those deserving people might be rather than punting them on OTIB?

7 hours ago, BTRFTG said:

Out of interest and given you were highly 'vocal' earlier in this thread about claiming and obtaining tickets (including querying ST holders as to why they'd bought one full price ticket each, as per the rules,) why are you now 'selling' discounted and free tickets rather than handing them back via supporter services to ensure those in such need have access to them? I can't imagine the market in over 65 wheelchair users is that large but would have thought the club's supporter services have best handle on who those deserving people might be rather than punting them on OTIB?

For your information,I've already told supporter services,but been advised to sell them privately,does that answer you're question,

9 hours ago, BTRFTG said:

Well done for sourcing an over 65 ambulant restricted punter and carer who may now enjoy the game. I'd hate to think those of a deserving cause might miss out, as was clearly your concern.

I have a spare adult ticket if someone is still looking to go tomorrow. Message me if interested.

Archived