IGNORED

Fulham Away Tickets (Merged)

class not gas

3 minutes ago, the frampton balti said:

Crikey had a place in the q 6 min wait but i didnt have my log in details. Some people bought more than one ticket!?!... How does that work? There really is a technology elite in this country now! But hey ho if anybody has a spare i will happily join the que........ will of course pay face value plus an expensive london pint!...pls pm..thanks in anticipation.

Bought 9 - all mates. Have to assign to eligible owner.

1 hour ago, Super said:

I thought we sold out our allocation at Cardiff but there seemed to be quite a few empty seats?

Probably because they gave us a reduced allocation and then put us in the whole away section, they did the same last time around when we had a 1600 allocation for some reason!

2 minutes ago, the frampton balti said:

Still dont really understand how someone can input 6 or 9 persons log in details names addresses and season ticket numbers in three minutes. Is there something im not getting?

Once the account is linked its done. Doesn't have to be when the ticket lines open. 

7 hours ago, cidercity1987 said:

Fulham sold out within 4 mins, Derby comparable time and distance away we never sell 1,000 sometimes not 500.

Our fans are weird.

Sorry to be off topic, but what do you think about the QPR match in January. I'm an American, heading over for a couple weeks, and wanted to get tix to this game. I've got a Bristol Forever membership. Please tell me QPR won't sell out as fast as Fulham just did.

2 minutes ago, TETBURY MASSIVE said:

Link all the accounts then one person buys the ticket.

Ok thanks . Does this mean your accounts are always liked for everygame. Or do you discuss with your mates who wants to go then one of you buys the tickets .so effectively link the accounts for each game . Do the tickets have all the individual names on? Sorry for my ignorance . But im obviously disappointed not to get a ticket and would like to know how this works.

Thanks

14 minutes ago, New2City said:

Sorry to be off topic, but what do you think about the QPR match in January. I'm an American, heading over for a couple weeks, and wanted to get tix to this game. I've got a Bristol Forever membership. Please tell me QPR won't sell out as fast as Fulham just did.

In my experience (6 years of being a general sale purchaser of London away games) QPR is usually slightly less popular than Fulham. However, with Fulham being artificially reduced this season QPR may sell out very quickly as well. Brentford sold out to ST holders, Fulham has sold out to ST holders.

You might be ok with membership but it'll be very tight. If you can find an ST holder who can't attend and use their number to get an ST ticket then that's probably your safest bet.

The London games are just hugely popular - for all the reasons that many on here have already given.

If you're in the UK on Jan 25th and can figure out getting to Reading Away then that'll be a better bet.

10 minutes ago, the frampton balti said:

Ok thanks . Does this mean your accounts are always liked for everygame. Or do you discuss with your mates who wants to go then one of you buys the tickets .so effectively link the accounts for each game . Do the tickets have all the individual names on? Sorry for my ignorance . But im obviously disappointed not to get a ticket and would like to know how this works.

Thanks

In the profile page, there is a section regarding friends and family. As long as you have your friends supporters number and surname, you can add them as a friend.

Every time you purchase tickets, you have the option to assign additional tickets to anyone who you have set up in the above section. 

3 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

In my experience (6 years of being a general sale purchaser of London away games) QPR is usually slightly less popular than Fulham. However, with Fulham being artificially reduced this season QPR may sell out very quickly as well. Brentford sold out to ST holders, Fulham has sold out to ST holders.

You might be ok with membership but it'll be very tight. If you can find an ST holder who can't attend and use they're number to get an ST ticket then that's probably your safest bet.

The London games are just hugely popular - for all the reasons that may on here have already given.

If you're in the UK on Jan 25th and can figure out getting to Reading Away then that'll be a better bet.

I will be there for the Reading game as well, and knew that'd be easier to get tix for. But also waiting for the results of the FA cup game on 30/11 as that may cause plans to change depending on the outcome of those games.

4 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

You might be ok with membership but it'll be very tight. If you can find an ST holder who can't attend and use they're number to get an ST ticket then that's probably your safest bet.

The London games are just hugely popular - for all the reasons that may on here have already given.

Reading is FA Cup 4th round weekend but regardless, with the reduced allocation at Reading, these tickets will go as quickly as they did today, imo. 

1 minute ago, New2City said:

I will be there for the Reading game as well, and knew that'd be easier to get tix for. But also waiting for the results of the FA cup game on 30/11 as that may cause plans to change depending on the outcome of those games.

Guess you want to hope for a 4th round away draw at QPR. 

Just now, Betty Swallocks said:

Reading is FA Cup 4th round weekend but regardless, with the reduced allocation at Reading, these tickets will go as quickly as they did today, imo. 

Reduced allocation at Reading as well? Jeez.

9 hours ago, cidercity1987 said:

Fulham sold out within 4 mins, Derby comparable time and distance away we never sell 1,000 sometimes not 500.

Our fans are weird.

We are. We so are.

Derby is 11 miles further on from Burton. We sold out the Burton allocation - 1700 - two years running, yet take a few hundred to Derby County.

I still think we are a L1 club - you can take a club out of L1, but .... etc - or a lower league club with a big following for big cup occasions and the odd league game but are really happier being a big ish fish at a smaller piss pot club like Burton, Rovers etc

Archived