Jump to content

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

Sign in to follow this  
Littlesh*t

Spare Fulham match ticket and train (from westbury)

Recommended Posts

One of our mates has had to drop out of Fulham away so we have a spare match ticket and train ticket but it's from Westbury. Train is group saver so will need to travel together 7:56 leave 20:07 return.

Edited by Littlesh*t

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Hellfire Corner said:

Funny how these two offers are from newbies.

Didn't realise posting on the forum for a longer time makes you a bigger fan. I will keep it in mind if I have a spare ticket again

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Littlesh*t said:

Didn't realise posting on the forum for a longer time makes you a bigger fan. I will keep it in mind if I have a spare ticket again

That’s not the point, it’s the fact loads of people appear after tickets sell out asking for tickets only to never post again...

The same thing happened after Luton 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

That’s not the point, it’s the fact loads of people appear after tickets sell out asking for tickets only to never post again...

The same thing happened after Luton 

I understand people’s frustrationsbut actually the point here is this spare ticket went to a genuine Season Ticket Holder that missed out this morning online

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Born and Red in 82 said:

I understand people’s frustrationsbut actually the point here is this spare ticket went to a genuine Season Ticket Holder that missed out this morning online

Quite right!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Littlesh*t said:

One of our mates has had to drop out of Fulham away so we have a spare match ticket and train ticket but it's from Westbury. Train is group saver so will need to travel together 7:56 leave 20:07 return.

Is it sold @Littlesh*t ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Littlesh*t said:

Yeah sorry mate, Now sold. 

No worries didn't want you to be inundated with messages for no reason 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...