IGNORED

Question time with Tomas Kalas

Red Army 75

10 hours ago, Seneca the Younger said:

Is this good content? Seems like it's aimed at 8 year olds..

9 hours ago, Mr X said:

What's with the terrible muzak in the video! Can't we just have the audio of Kalas talking without everything in the background!? 

It’s amazing isn’t it? It’s almost as if they are aiming at a younger demographic than the mostly over 35s that occupy this forum.

9 hours ago, JamesBCFC said:

So that's Kalas, Goater and I think Nagy who have said Bristol reminds them of where they're from.

That's quite a mix of places!

Our history as a trading port may have brought in influences from around the world that we probably take for granted. You can see elements of foreign lands in some of the city centre architecture.

51 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

It’s amazing isn’t it? It’s almost as if they are aiming at a younger demographic than the mostly over 35s that occupy this forum.

I'm under 35 and I still think the background noise is both too loud and terrible! Maybe I'm old before my time!   

1 hour ago, Tipps69 said:

I didn’t even notice any background music & liked the piece & the Brownhill visit to his flat. I wish they’d do more of similar things, it allows the players to seem more ‘normal’ in my view.

And I’m 47!

I’m almost the same age and didn’t notice the music either. Something must happen to our hearing in our 40s!

• Admin
14 hours ago, elhombrecito said:

Yes, I can see why Bristol reminds him of his home town...

banner_01-1920x800.jpg

I have a friend who came from Brno and she loves Bristol because it reminds her of home too. It’s to do with our general attitude and outlook on life in this part of the country than the architecture obviously ?

...and whilst we look at that picture and think how stunning it is, to them that’s their normal so it is English architecture that amazes her. I’ve caught her being captivated by some hum-drum buildings in my opinion ?

Archived