IGNORED

Coaching Staff Mickey Take

Davefevs

On 19/11/2019 at 11:48, exAtyeoMax said:

I bet he looks like that when Macca is talking to him…

Doesn’t everyone ?

Reminds me of when Big Joe was our manager , you’d dial up ‘ Clubcall ‘ then after ten minutes of introduction you’d finally get the interview with the manager and have to listen to it repeatedly to understand what the juice he was on about . 

Finally you’d give up and just buy a paper .

On a slightly different tangent...just reading what Wilbraham says about Tomlin ( Which is exactly what everyone thought?)   As soon as he got his 3 year contract, he turned up in a brand new Bentley, letting all lknow that he is now the top wage earner, and flaunting it.   Looking brilliant in training, but coasting in matches, and completely ignoring the nutritionist, and taking the piss by sending text photos of him drinking hot chocolate with marshmallows to the manager!   I would love to see someome impersonate him, if they can find someone fat enough?   Wilbs calls him a clown & a rogue.........sounds more like a loose cannon piss- taker to me? 

On 19/11/2019 at 10:34, elhombrecito said:

I think my favourite part of these videos is Rodrí stood in the background looking bemused and laughing nervously as he clearly didn't understand a word of what was being said :laugh:

I think he is actually part of the ‘act’. If you look closely he has initials on his hoodie, PT I think,  who is I believe Scott Murray’s assistant or something. I think Rodri is impersonating him by just doing what he does, ie stands round holding water.

Archived