IGNORED

Aaron Wilbraham - Under The Cosh Podcast (Merged)

slartibartfast

19 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

Don't know who they are  (apart from Fatty Parkin) but they had the nerve to think that LJ was an arsehole !

I can’t imagine any of them have ever come across him! The amount of ignorant views they come out with is staggering but the guests do tend to have some interesting stories when they aren’t being interrupted. They’ve had a few guests who are just clearly after dinner speakers, Kevin Campbell being the worst.

2 hours ago, Carey 6 said:

1.45 onwards. 

Big fan of Cotts. Not such a big fan of Johnson it seems.

Tomlin just sounds like a ********. We all knew that anyway. 

I thought it was interesting that Aaron Wilbrahams view was Tomlin was a good in training and a great lad etc.  If his recollection was correct an average males body fat will be 15 -20%. Tomlin was 22% and the club desired players to be 8%. Different body shapes and genders have differing body fat indexs. There are top class athletes who cannot achieve body fat indexs that low. The hot chocolate and marshmallows recollection was amusing. 

50 minutes ago, Cowshed said:

I thought it was interesting that Aaron Wilbrahams view was Tomlin was a good in training and a great lad etc.  If his recollection was correct an average males body fat will be 15 -20%. Tomlin was 22% and the club desired players to be 8%. Different body shapes and genders have differing body fat indexs. There are top class athletes who cannot achieve body fat indexs that low. The hot chocolate and marshmallows recollection was amusing. 

Just the sort of wind up merchant Tomlin has always come across as.

Interesting how Wilbraham himself thought it was a risk taking Tomlin on permanently. I expect the club had their doubts too but the clamouring from the fans to get him in may have played a big part.

His Career from YTS to now, both on and off the field.

Includes a new angle on Piss-Gate, A Tattooed, Cross Dressing Mark Little, and it was Marshmallows not Pies that Lee Tomlin ate. Also useful male grooming tips.

Excerpt - One of the interviewers when he contacted Alby for the first time.

"So you've knocked football on the head?"

Alby. -  "I played Saturday, Tuesday, Saturday, and scored a penalty at Old Trafford last week."

Must be nice to be a famous player.

Archived