IGNORED

Cymru v. Magyarország

CyderInACan

Or Wales v. Hungary in English. 

Do we want to see Nagy playing? Getting some more minutes in to hasten his return to full fitness? Or keep him on the bench and protect him for our 3 games in a week upcoming? Ashley Williams playing too for the Wales and presumably Joe Morrell enhancing his reputation even further. 

Do we want to see Wales win? And Scotland and Ireland qualify in due course too? Would it be good to see them in the Finals next year? 

Either way, I guess it will be a good game, I shall be watching to keep an eye on our lot and see how they get on (or not. . . ) 

Having a little nervous breakdown here which will evolve in the next 3 hours....Yesterday evening I was laughing at the presser (Ádám was there and those questions...I liked his answer about the paralell Slovakia game as "Will the team follow the result there?" he answered "It's much easier to do something for our success than hope that another nation will be unsuccessful.")

Anyway it seems like everything is against us: Wales have better players, 3 of our 4 men defence will be backups (the starters are all injured / suspended), they're nearly impossible to beat at home, our away form is non existent and the referee is Romanian.

So all I hope is that Nagy doesn't get injured anything more will be a miracle.

A képen a következők lehetnek: 1 személy, sportolás és túra/szabadtéri

I used to want the other home nations to win, then I met some of them in real life.They are like the blue few. They like when their team wins, the LOVE it when England lose. Stuff em.

I predict Nagy is running down the wing, Morrell clatters him, sending Adam flying into the Welsh dugout, where he collides with Ashley Williams, putting them both out for the season!

10 minutes ago, Whitchurch1966 said:

Can't see Morrell playing, listening to the radio this morning it was all about Joe Allen, Aaron Ramsey and Gareth Bale, you wouldn't think Morrell played the last game and was voted MoM, not one mention, so **** the Welsh, come on Hungary.

Same on every podcast I listened to this week.

7 minutes ago, Prinny said:

I used to want the other home nations to win, then I met some of them in real life.They are like the blue few. They like when their team wins, the LOVE it when England lose. Stuff em.

I predict Nagy is running down the wing, Morrell clatters him, sending Adam flying into the Welsh dugout, where he collides with Ashley Williams, putting them both out for the season!

Happy soul aren't you! Sounds like the only time your glass is half full is when someone bought it for you. 

1 hour ago, CyderInACan said:

Or Wales v. Hungary in English. 

Do we want to see Nagy playing? Getting some more minutes in to hasten his return to full fitness? Or keep him on the bench and protect him for our 3 games in a week upcoming? Ashley Williams playing too for the Wales and presumably Joe Morrell enhancing his reputation even further. 

Do we want to see Wales win? And Scotland and Ireland qualify in due course too? Would it be good to see them in the Finals next year? 

Either way, I guess it will be a good game, I shall be watching to keep an eye on our lot and see how they get on (or not. . . ) 

Liked the title, thanks for that! ?

14 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

100%. I would never root for another ‘home’ nation in any fixture. Don’t get it. Hating your ‘local’ rival is an essential part of football! 

Exactly. Can you imagine Wales cheering us on?  Absolutely no chance in hell. Bugger ‘em! Come on the Magyars! 

20 minutes ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

Happy soul aren't you! Sounds like the only time your glass is half full is when someone bought it for you. 

I'll be happy if the Hungarians win and delighted if the city players come through the game with no injuries.

I'm happy to have friends who don't buy me half a drink!

47 minutes ago, Prinny said:

The way our season has gone with injuries, your prediction wouldn't surprise me in the slightest ??☹☹

Archived