IGNORED

Cymru v. Magyarország

CyderInACan

1 hour ago, Prinny said:

I used to want the other home nations to win, then I met some of them in real life.They are like the blue few. They like when their team wins, the LOVE it when England lose. Stuff em.

I predict Nagy is running down the wing, Morrell clatters him, sending Adam flying into the Welsh dugout, where he collides with Ashley Williams, putting them both out for the season!

Morrell then comes back from his loan to replace Nagy and leads us to promotion.  A happy ending. ???

1 hour ago, Hunsupport said:

Having a little nervous breakdown here which will evolve in the next 3 hours....Yesterday evening I was laughing at the presser (Ádám was there and those questions...I liked his answer about the paralell Slovakia game as "Will the team follow the result there?" he answered "It's much easier to do something for our success than hope that another nation will be unsuccessful.")

Anyway it seems like everything is against us: Wales have better players, 3 of our 4 men defence will be backups (the starters are all injured / suspended), they're nearly impossible to beat at home, our away form is non existent and the referee is Romanian.

So all I hope is that Nagy doesn't get injured anything more will be a miracle.

A képen a következők lehetnek: 1 személy, sportolás és túra/szabadtéri

We hadn’t won in Cardiff for 17 years until last week, it’s nothing special, go get em’!

1 hour ago, Whitchurch1966 said:

Can't see Morrell playing, listening to the radio this morning it was all about Joe Allen, Aaron Ramsey and Gareth Bale, you wouldn't think Morrell played the last game and was voted MoM, not one mention, so **** the Welsh, come on Hungary.

Well he is starting, so have that, you ******* egg

1 minute ago, slartibartfast said:

I think it's a ****** insult to have that ex sag in place of Ash !

Maybe one eye on the future. But I actually thought Lockyer looked really good against us at the gate.

1 hour ago, Northern Red said:

If it was England in this position, would Wales want us to win?

Would they ****. Come on Hungary.

Exactly this. Remember their players going mental when Iceland beat us. It’s fine it’s rivalry but theres no chance in hell I’d want the sheep worriers or jocks  to win a coin toss never mind a important football match . 

7 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

He certainly lived the dream....................several passes to our lads, as I remember !

Thought defended well. Can't remember the bad passes.

I know tactics may play a part in the selection, but Morrell's inclusion means Giggs prefers him to King, Ampadu and Vaulks in that position. Not saying those 3 players are amazing, but pretty impressive that Morrell has been chosen over them.

2 hours ago, BRISTOL86 said:

100%. I would never root for another ‘home’ nation in any fixture. Don’t get it. Hating your ‘local’ rival is an essential part of football! 

I'm 1/4 Welsh and 1/4 Scottish...

The 1/2 English in me (100% Bristolian) means I'm supporting Hungry. Sorry Joe!

Archived