IGNORED

Cymru v. Magyarország

CyderInACan

They may have James, Ramsey and Bale in attacking areas, but Kieffer Moore a key player for Wales.

I was saying all summer we should sign him. He looked very good against us for Wigan. But even though I rate him, I am now glad we did not get him as I can see what suits the likes of Palmer and Weimann, and that probably is not Kieffer Moore.

3 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Obviously not but the welsh are rivals . They absolutely ******* hate us but got people supporting them ? unbelievable. Bet you wanted Holloway as our manager as well 

I would rather watch Wales play in the Euros than Hungary.

8 minutes ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

Early doors but Joe seems to have settled nicely in the Wales midfield whereas the game seems to be passing Adam by. 

Is it easier to be a junior player settling into a midfield that includes players from Juventus, Real Madrid and Manchester Utd than be the senior player in a midfield comprised of guys from MOL Feherver, Legia Warsaw and RB Salzburg?

2 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Why ? What about Scotland 

I know it’s fallen out of fashion, but yes. England first of course, but also like to see Wales, Scotland, N Ireland and even RoI qualify.

Nor a secret supporter of the Gas, the IRA or a snowflake. Might just be an age thing, Don’t know, don’t care.

2 minutes ago, cityexile said:

I know it’s fallen out of fashion, but yes. England first of course, but also like to see Wales, Scotland, N Ireland and even RoI qualify.

Nor a secret supporter of the Gas, the IRA or a snowflake. Might just be an age thing, Don’t know, don’t care.

They all genuinely hate the English but you’ll happily support them . ??? 

we’ll be in a stadium with all you footballing pacifists one day with just a ripple of applause for both sides . Pathetic

6 minutes ago, Kashmir said:

I’m not liberal at all, I’m Welsh ??

Ah well fair enough then. Hope you get stuffed ?

3 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

They all genuinely hate the English but you’ll happily support them . ??? 

we’ll be in a stadium with all you footballing pacifists one day with just a ripple of applause for both sides . Pathetic

Ah well fair enough then. Hope you get stuffed ?

Blimey. ‘Football pacifists’? I have no problem with you wanting Wales to get stuffed. The only thing that unites us on here in Bristol City., in games like this I have another preference to you, hardly worth us falling out over.

Anyhow, I agree the Scotland score is nonetheless funny.

Morrell done pretty well, but couple of times he was in slightly tricky situations he lost it.

Nagy not done much. Poor on goal. Few nice touches, clearly got good technique and sharp but Wales been denying their 2 in midfield space and mainly let their defence have it, so Nagy not been on the ball much.

Archived