IGNORED

Cymru v. Magyarország

CyderInACan

13 minutes ago, cityexile said:

Blimey. ‘Football pacifists’? I have no problem with you wanting Wales to get stuffed. The only thing that unites us on here in Bristol City., in games like this I have another preference to you, hardly worth us falling out over.

Anyhow, I agree the Scotland score is nonetheless funny.

? not going to fall out with you . In general , our biggest rival as you well know are the jocks. For me though with us being so close to the border , Wales are a footballing hatred . 

2 minutes ago, cityexile said:

Our Nagy seems at least to be moving ok? Not really his type of match I think, been pretty quiet and a bit hard to tell in truth!

Reckon he'll get subbed before long. Hungary are going to have to try something at 2-0

Get him off and do us all a favour.

10 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

If Moore had signed for us, his name would have scapegoat written all over it ... I'm not convinced at all tbh

I am glad we didn't sign him as he wouldn't suit Weimann or Palmer. But would be a good signing for some championship teams for sure. 

Need good players around him. Not so sure about Wigan's other attacking players.

EDIT

Kieffer Moore touch then from long ball from keeper. Outstanding! He doesn't score many but he has everything else for me.

7 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

Don’t say that I was just going to turn over to another programme .

You might as well. Nothing to see here.

Hungary have been utterly dire. Nagy was anonymous the entire time he was on the pitch and the only good thing to be said about his performance is that he got an hour’s game time without (hopefully) doing any damage to himself.

Morrell, on the other hand, acquitted himself well again and emerges from the international break with reputation enhanced.

So some positives, I guess. There’s some paint drying on another channel you might just catch if you retune now.

Archived