IGNORED

Cymru v. Magyarország

CyderInACan

15 minutes ago, RedDave said:

Would be amazing if England, Wales, Scotland, Rep and N Ireland all got to the Euros. Really can only see 3 making it though 

Just as an aside, N Ireland and RoI are in the same play off group of 4 teams for one place. If they both win their ‘semi’ they will then meet...

1 hour ago, steviestevieneville said:

They all genuinely hate the English but you’ll happily support them . ??? 

we’ll be in a stadium with all you footballing pacifists one day with just a ripple of applause for both sides . Pathetic

Ah well fair enough then. Hope you get stuffed ?

What an utter knuckle-dragging d*ck-flapper you are.

7 minutes ago, cityexile said:

Just as an aside, N Ireland and RoI are in the same play off group of 4 teams for one place. If they both win their ‘semi’ they will then meet...

Are Hungary now in the playoffs too? Must mean we`ll miss COD & Adam again presumably whenever they are? What about the Czechs, are they in them?

25 minutes ago, exAtyeoMax said:

My dad was Welsh. He was also a Bristol City fan. 

Thinking about it, it must be weird for the Welsh BCFC fans (and i know there always have been quite a few) when the oppo start singing that classic song "you're welsh, and you know you are"

They must stand there thinking, yeah, so what?

36 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

I am glad we didn't sign him as he wouldn't suit Weimann or Palmer. But would be a good signing for some championship teams for sure. 

Need good players around him. Not so sure about Wigan's other attacking players.

EDIT

Kieffer Moore touch then from long ball from keeper. Outstanding! He doesn't score many but he has everything else for me.

Bet he never scores a hat trick against Eswatini!

4 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Thinking about it, it must be weird for the Welsh BCFC fans (and i know there always have been quite a few) when the oppo start singing that classic song "you're welsh, and you know you are"

They must stand there thinking, yeah, so what?

They probably think those singing it are a bit dim…:laugh:

10 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Are Hungary now in the playoffs too? Must mean we`ll miss COD & Adam again presumably whenever they are? What about the Czechs, are they in them?

9 minutes ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

No, they finished fourth in the group, so don’t qualify (I think).

Hungary are in the playoffs, something to do with the Nations League.

The Czechs qualified automatically behind England.

1 hour ago, steviestevieneville said:

What’s growing up got to do with anything . They’re our rivals **** them . Oh sorry are you so liberal you don’t have a rival. If you don’t like my opinion then block me 

You’re not talking about rivalry you’re talking about hatred, and it’s pretty unpleasant.

53 minutes ago, CliftonCliff said:

You might as well. Nothing to see here.

Hungary have been utterly dire. Nagy was anonymous the entire time he was on the pitch and the only good thing to be said about his performance is that he got an hour’s game time without (hopefully) doing any damage to himself.

Morrell, on the other hand, acquitted himself well again and emerges from the international break with reputation enhanced.

So some positives, I guess. There’s some paint drying on another channel you might just catch if you retune now.

Yep, it's hard to intervene when You have to just run and try to correct mistakes by Your teammates - and that is what he is forced to do mainly for the national team. It can be pretty annoying that halfway through attacks someone always loses the ball and You have to track back immediately. I'm glad he had this run off looked much sharper than 10 days ago so it can be very good for Saturday (and he didn't look tired at all, that's a positive too). I don't really like our national team mainly because nearly every single one of them thinks he's much better than in reality and not one single person has the balls to say that "You're dire my son". Those balls wasted in attacks - in Bristol City 2-3 passes and shot on goal. I stick to club football I think...

2 minutes ago, Hunsupport said:

Yep, it's hard to intervene when You have to just run and try to correct mistakes by Your teammates - and that is what he is forced to do mainly for the national team. It can be pretty annoying that halfway through attacks someone always loses the ball and You have to track back immediately. I'm glad he had this run off looked much sharper than 10 days ago so it can be very good for Saturday (and he didn't look tired at all, that's a positive too). I don't really like our national team mainly because nearly every single one of them thinks he's much better than in reality and not one single person has the balls to say that "You're dire my son". Those balls wasted in attacks - in Bristol City 2-3 passes and shot on goal. I stick to club football I think...

Must be dispiriting for you to watch, and for Nagy to play in that team. I wasn’t criticising him, just to be clear. I agree with your point: very hard to play well yourself in a team that’s functioning so poorly. Am looking forward to seeing him back for City. There has been a lot of positivity about him, which is good to see, but at the same time I think we do need to acknowledge he’s hardly  featured so far due to the injury. It will be interesting to see if a prolonged run in the side shows him to be as good as many people seem to think.

There was no comparison between the ROI last night and Wales tonight. The difference was the better quality of their players. The Irish were lightweight in midfield and toothless up front without any real class players. I was disappointed for them. 

Wales on the other hand had Bale and Ramsey - both very classy and playing abroad for top European clubs. Both of them would be starters for any other European country and that was the difference. Well done Wales - see you in the summer.......

Though only ever in interested In seeing england qualify it was quite good bumping into other fans from the home nations 3 years ago and having a chat

also lucky enough to get a ticket for the england v wales game and god it was hard trying not to be smug on the ferry home

lets see how the other home nations fare up next March.....

Archived