IGNORED

Cymru v. Magyarország

CyderInACan

15 hours ago, Whites said:

Wanted Wales and Scotland to lose, but found a nice little enhanced Treble at 7/2 (with Poland), so that made it better. 

Yep i had a treble............Burton, Doncaster and Poland........sweating just a little until Polands 81st minute winner brought it home! 

2 hours ago, Kykoliko said:

I'm just someone that knows a delicate ego when I see one.

Wishing you all the best from outside the cave.

Well you obviously don’t and your assumptions are wide of the mark. I’d have a good look at your own ego if I was you, it seems rather inflated. Be careful typing up on your very high horse you might fall and we wouldn’t want that massive ego to get bruised now would we . 

10 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Well you obviously don’t and your assumptions are wide of the mark. I’d have a good look at your own ego if I was you, it seems rather inflated. Be careful typing up on your very high horse you might fall and we wouldn’t want that massive ego to get bruised now would we . 

Edit

On 20/11/2019 at 10:45, exAtyeoMax said:

I just take it as being normal, especially due to Bristol's close proximity to Wales. I expect there are English born Cardiff or Swansea fans too…

I know loads of Cardiff fans who are English who have re located here in the last 20-30 yrs. the city is very multi cultural these days. As for Bale, I dont blame him to be honest, treated woefully by the most fickle fans in the world with a manager who doesn’t appreciate him despite him almost single handily winning the champions league for them less than 18 months ago, with a stunning overhead kick too....he’s obviously had enough out there, and after 6 years and winning 4 champions leagues who can blame him. Zidane the **** doesn’t pick him anyway.  Sure they pay his wages, but show him no respect these days. He’s a very quiet and un assuming lad, not one to ever cause a fuss.

Archived