IGNORED

Pochettino Sacked/Jose In (Merged)

daored

26 minutes ago, Roger Red Hat said:

Job for...........Rafa.

That was my first thought .... bet West Ham are gutted there’s a vacancy at Spurs now - lots of press rumours they would go for Rafa if Pellegrini departs - the Hammers are on a terrible run - from top six to relegation worries .... now they’ll be seen as a less attractive management job than Spurs ...

33 minutes ago, Robbored said:

May as well add Sean Dyche to the list.

Why ? Wolves manager and Eddie Howe play completely different football to Dyche. Football that would suit spurs 

6 minutes ago, Midred said:

Wasn't there a manager at Chelsea who was sacked after the team won the champions league?

Dimatteo 

43 minutes ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

Same. The wolves manager would be interesting also. 

The Wolves manager has been at Porto- a European Cup and a CL won and Valencia- he's used to both midrange and big clubs so there's a good shift.

@AppyDAZE Is he such an issue though,  Levy? Under his tenure they've grown as a club a hell of a lot in 10 years or so. His tenure should IMO take a decent level of credit. 

Something has gone badly wrong for them this season though!

Pochettino to Bayern perhaps, think it would be a good fit for Benitez too- either Bayern or Tottenham that is.

1 minute ago, steviestevieneville said:

Why ? Wolves manager and Eddie Howe play completely different football to Dyche. Football that would suit spurs 

I included Dyche because he’s relatively inexperienced as Howe is in the PL. His playing doesn’t come into it.

1 hour ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Eddie Howe certainly deserves a chance at a big club. If Spurs give him that chance I reckon Bournemouth is the sort of club that may consider LJ ... personally I don’t think LJ has done enough in the game yet to warrant a premier league job but “it’s a funny old game Saint...”

eddie would be on a shoestring budget at the spurs I reckon......

Archived