IGNORED

Pochettino Sacked/Jose In (Merged)

daored

One of the most strangest appointments they could have made.

Car crash at Chelsea second time around.

Just as bad at Old Trafford, and ended up sucking the life out of that place.

Levy and Jose, how the hell is that going to work. I give it a year. Wouldn't be surprised to see Kane go in January...

13 minutes ago, Taz said:

Levy and Jose, how the hell is that going to work. I give it a year. Wouldn't be surprised to see Kane go in January...

Pretty sure he won the title in his first season of his second spell in charge of Chelsea??

Yes it didn’t end well, kind of like Poch at Spurs, but was hardly a car crash.

A massive style clash it would appear. Having said that he has more exciting players at Spurs so who knows. We may see the Jose of Porto years in Spurs this season...

6 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

Entertainment value and I dont mean from the football. Always like a soap opera with Jose.

The old Jose maybe but these days he just moans and sulks. This will be another club he will leave in a few years in a complete mess.

Erikson, alderweireld and vertonghan are out of contract at the end of the season. Maybe the board brought him in to try and keep those players and sign new deals. 

If not, the club will lose some quality players for nothing and he'll want a shed load of cash to replace them, and those three are tough to replace. A top quality centre back pairing and a superb midfielder all going at the same time would be tough for any side. 

25 minutes ago, Taz said:

How was he a car crash at Chelsea the second time around? He won them the title! It only went pear shaped after the Eva Carneiro incident when the players stopped playing for him. 

And compared with what United had before (post Fergie) and have had since, Jose did a more than decent job at Old Trafford, finishing second above the golden boy Klopp, and winning the Europa League. 

29 minutes ago, Taz said:

Car crash at Chelsea second time around....

Was his second spell at Chelsea a ‘car crash’ ? He won the premier league in 2015 for them, losing only three games all season. He also delivered a League Cup Final victory in 2015 after finishing third in the premier league in 2014 and getting to the semi final of the Champions League ..

6 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Based on what?      :dunno:

Jose's firebrand personality for one, for another he will stand up for the need to spend money - last year he spent as much in one week as Poch had spent over 5-and-a-half years to this date. I can see Levy putting his foot down about cash a lot sooner than Jose will be comfortable with even if he does reign his discipline in.

3 minutes ago, sephjnr said:

Jose's firebrand personality for one, for another he will stand up for the need to spend money - last year he spent as much in one week as Poch had spent over 5-and-a-half years to this date. I can see Levy putting his foot down about cash a lot sooner than Jose will be comfortable with even if he does reign his discipline in.

I’m sure that Jose  will be  quite aware  of the financial restrictions at Spurs.

1 minute ago, Robbored said:

I’m sure that Jose  will be  quite aware  of the financial restrictions at Spurs.

Being aware of it and needing to negotiate on that are two different events entirely.

3 minutes ago, Sturny said:

That’s spurs amazon documentary is gonna be gooooooood 

I wasn't aware of this, it will indeed be quite the watch. All Or Nothing is a good series.

Archived