IGNORED

Forest Crowd

MattWSM

9 minutes ago, pillred said:

Every site I have Googled says 27,000.

That was the designed spec but pretty sure after completed it was revealed that actual usable capacity is 26.5k 

4 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

Is an adult one..? Want to sell it for the game..? 

I often do this for home games which I can’t make (which is often) but this week it’s with my brother but other than that it’s usually free 

Just now, Stubbsy1993 said:

I often do this for home games which I can’t make (which is often) but this week it’s with my brother but other than that it’s usually free 

6 hours ago, OneTeamInBristol said:

-1 for my ST as I won't be there

5 hours ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Doesn't matter, you will still be counted.

Published attendances, which counts tickets sold, can be significantly different to the actual attendance. At today’s Senior Reds Dave Storr the stadium security and safety manager mentioned the difficulty in anticipating the actual attendance. He gave an example of a Fulham match where tickets sold was approx 21k but actual attendance was approx 17k

1 hour ago, Drew Peacock said:

I wouldn't have thought it was that difficult. There must be reasonable correlation between tickets sold and actual attendance, which can be adjusted for form, holiday seasons etc. It sounds a fairly standard maths exercise to me.

And, if you sell 23,000 tickets its fair to say you should anticipate 23,000 turning up. Any less makes everything that little bit easier to manage.

Archived