IGNORED

Forest Crowd

MattWSM

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

Just won 2 tickets on twitter from City’s official twitter.  That’s my dad and mate sorted.  Must’ve retweeted something at some point.

Rovers offer a similar thing on their Twitter. You get two tickets as a first prize and four tickets as a second prize 

• Admin
2 hours ago, The Horse With No Name said:

And, if you sell 23,000 tickets its fair to say you should anticipate 23,000 turning up. Any less makes everything that little bit easier to manage.

Add 2300 Forest fans, should be at least 25300

I wonder if tweet just worded badly? 

7 hours ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Might be a few in the home stands then.

Won't happen 

• Admin
5 minutes ago, Head in the clouds said:

the turnstyles are computerized so they know exactly how many have passed through, why do they feel the need to publish tickets sold figures rather than the correct figure !

Oddly a lot of clubs do this, I guess it's the number of tickets sold so ties in with financial accounts 

• Admin
30 minutes ago, MattWSM said:

ok so

Total Capacity 27,200

less Atyeo 4,200

City capacity 23,000

less unsold 1057

City sold 21,943

+ Forest 2,300 

Total 24,243

City website saying over 23000 sold to City fans?

Though my reaction is that's worded wrongly and means total sales (Including Forest)

You are also assuming City have released all tickets for sale. We've seen numerous times in the past blocks are only released when a certain number are sold in previous sections 

Screenshot_20191121-222216_Samsung Internet.jpg

However you look at it, over 23000 is a fantastic effort, this is almost double our average attendance not so many years ago. Let’s put on a good performance, get 3 points and potentially go joint 2nd ( appreciate that’s unlikely with Swansea and Leeds fixtures but hey, its the championship)

8 hours ago, freezer said:

Question. Why in Section 82 are sometimes all seats not sold. It is after all, home fans only, so no need for segregation?

City withhold 10% of the tickets as standing is unofficially allowed 

19 hours ago, phantom said:

City website saying over 23000 sold to City fans?

Though my reaction is that's worded wrongly and means total sales (Including Forest)

You are also assuming City have released all tickets for sale. We've seen numerous times in the past blocks are only released when a certain number are sold in previous sections 

Screenshot_20191121-222216_Samsung Internet.jpg

Whilst, I agree with you, why would the article refer to "City will be backed by more than 23000 supporters" - surely if the figure included Forest fans, they wouldn't be backing us ?

Archived