IGNORED

Massengo Article Sky

Mr Popodopolous

http://www.footmercato.net/autre-championnat/bristol-city-han-noah-massengo-le-pari-payant-de-l-exile-de-l-as-monaco_265037

Just a little addition to the thread  from the French media.

Basically saying what most of us already know but I noted the deal agreed with Monaco is written as ‘ 3 million euros + 20% sell on ‘ which , if correct , contradicts the initial price quoted by the media at the time of the deal .

It also says that two Prem clubs are monitoring his progress and could bid for him in the summer not to mention other top European clubs. 

Han Noah came here to play though as he wasn’t getting regular game time at Monaco so we may be able to hang on to him a bit longer .

:fingerscrossed:

23 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

http://www.footmercato.net/autre-championnat/bristol-city-han-noah-massengo-le-pari-payant-de-l-exile-de-l-as-monaco_265037

Just a little addition to the thread  from the French media.

Basically saying what most of us already know but I noted the deal agreed with Monaco is written as ‘ 3 million euros + 20% sell on ‘ which , if correct , contradicts the initial price quoted by the media at the time of the deal .

It also says that two Prem clubs are monitoring his progress and could bid for him in the summer not to mention other top European clubs. 

Han Noah came here to play though as he wasn’t getting regular game time at Monaco so we may be able to hang on to him a bit longer .

:fingerscrossed:

I think you are right however, if we don't get promoted and we get a big offer in the summer we may want to take it!

1 hour ago, Port Said Red said:

Does anyone else think the "landed at Bristol City" is a bit insensitive in an article previewing a game with Cardiff City, whose new player didn't land on his trip from France? 

Sure to get on the nerves of the professionally offended. They're busy looking for the next media headline atrocity. They'll be grateful to you for pointing it out as they were at a loose end this evening. 

1 hour ago, Port Said Red said:

Does anyone else think the "landed at Bristol City" is a bit insensitive in an article previewing a game with Cardiff City, whose new player didn't land on his trip from France? 

I wrote the article and it hadn’t even crossed my mind until you mentioned it!

Thanks for putting the link up, hope you liked it. There’s a few EFL fans around our desk and every time we’re on TV they’re keen for us to write a feature, so hopefully the good word of Bristol City can get a few more plugs by the end of the season.

Archived