IGNORED

Lewis Capaldi Q&A at AG8 NEXT Tuesday

phantom

I’m wondering if he might be our next summer concert, but although he is popular don’t think he will fill a stadium. So I guess the club are just trying to promote themselves as a music venue.

Before anyone says yes I realise this is a Q&A session not a live performance as such, I mean that the club getting themselves known amongst Promoters 

I think the only reason for this is that he is playing at the Bristol 02 Academy on Tuesday night so, although that gig is officially sold out (tickets available on the usual rip-off sites at crazy hiked up prices:grr:), I can't see that any artist can go from touring 2,000ish capacity venues to a Stadium tour in the space of 6 or 7 months.  Although having this sort of session at AG can only be a good thing for the profile of the stadium.

12 hours ago, RedM said:

I’m wondering if he might be our next summer concert, but although he is popular don’t think he will fill a stadium. So I guess the club are just trying to promote themselves as a music venue.

Before anyone says yes I realise this is a Q&A session not a live performance as such, I mean that the club getting themselves known amongst Promoters 

He would easily fill AG.

13 hours ago, Up The City! said:

How much are tickets to the event?

ldi-bristol-o2-academy-bristol-26-11-2019/event/104061321/?newga=1&sort=price+asc&qty=2&qqd=1&qtyq=false&byo=1&ticket_id=1581025216&ticketRank=1&byo_qty=2

The above (Stub Hub) is selling tickets for £156 plus, no doubt, extortionate transaction fees!

Face value of these tickets was £22.59 including fees...

Sorry link does not seem to work, just google Lewis Capaldi tickets Bristol or tour 2019/2020.

4 hours ago, nebristolred said:

Big though he may be, I'm not sure he'd fill out 32,000 at Ashton Gate. Bearing in mind he's playing/played the O2 with what, 2k capacity?

Those dates were sold out ages ago way before he blew up to his current level of fame. He has 2 dates sold out at Wembley arena next year etc. Don't think he would fill it but wouldn't be far off. 

4 hours ago, !james said:

Those dates were sold out ages ago way before he blew up to his current level of fame. He has 2 dates sold out at Wembley arena next year etc. Don't think he would fill it but wouldn't be far off. 

Wembley arena is only 12.5k. 

He'd only sell circa 8k if he did Ashton Gate Id bet. 

Archived