IGNORED

You just can't beat bristol citys customer services :|

Redwhitepurple

As always, I've felt fans are usually always left behind at Bristol city football club, those who have followed for 25 years and more will understand im sure. Customer services are even worse today than they was back in the 80's and 90's how can that be possible these days. over £10 million proft and they can't afford some more staff on the phone?

I post this because i am truly curious if its just me being grumpy or in fact if other fans have been in same boat as me.

over one hour waiting time about 18 months ago

no reply to simple email about 9 months ago

this week a good 40 minutes and before picking up,  and as for the staff , thats another story again, atleast back in the day the staff were usually city fans and did the job for the love of the club, right so and so's these days.

59 minutes ago, Redwhitepurple said:

As always, I've felt fans are usually always left behind at Bristol city football club, those who have followed for 25 years and more will understand im sure. Customer services are even worse today than they was back in the 80's and 90's how can that be possible these days. over £10 million proft and they can't afford some more staff on the phone?

I post this because i am truly curious if its just me being grumpy or in fact if other fans have been in same boat as me.

this week a good 40 minutes and before picking up,  and as for the staff , thats another story again, atleast back in the day the staff were usually city fans and did the job for the love of the club, right so and so's these days.

what were you after?, or are you haveing yet another dig

I always phone to buy my tickets as I usually cock it up if I do it on the website, and the staff always answer promptly and sort the transaction with the minimal fuss.  I phoned 2 days ago to buy tickets for tomorrow and was only on the line about 7 minutes in all, thought the service was pretty good.  Appreciate there will be negative experiences, but it's not all bad ...

2 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

I always phone to buy my tickets as I usually cock it up if I do it on the website, and the staff always answer promptly and sort the transaction with the minimal fuss.  I phoned 2 days ago to buy tickets for tomorrow and was only on the line about 7 minutes in all, thought the service was pretty good.  Appreciate there will be negative experiences, but it's not all bad ...

if they phoned today all the ashton gate based staff would of been dealing with killers hospitality this morning

1 hour ago, Redwhitepurple said:

Maybe you just caught them on a busy day

Moan, moan, moan. As others have said probably a bad week to ring with Killers tickets on sale.

i rang a couple of times earlier in the season and both times had no trouble getting through. In fact it was so good they forgot to charge me for moving seats  (season ticket)

2 hours ago, Redwhitepurple said:

They saw it was your number & ignored it ?

1 hour ago, bristolcitysweden said:

I know the ticket office employees have been stretched to the limits but they still live up to the great standards introduced by Beryl Fudge and here predecessors. Credit to them. 

Bloody hell you posted a positive response 

1 hour ago, phantom said:

Technology is not fit for purpose 

Staff in post have always been top drawer 

Out of curiosity, What technology do you think isn't fit for purpose? 

The staff i have always found to be a credit to the club but i understand everyone has a bad day etc so not all customer experiences are always going to be to the expected levels. 

• Admin
2 hours ago, cider-manc said:

The staff i have always found to be a credit to the club but i understand everyone has a bad day etc so not all customer experiences are always going to be to the expected levels. 

Telephony systems for one

5 hours ago, bristolcitysweden said:

I know the ticket office employees have been stretched to the limits but they still live up to the great standards introduced by Beryl Fudge and here predecessors. Credit to them. 

In fairness, Beryl usually had to oversee the sale of about 7,000 tickets, including STH for home matches. Anytime it went significantly above that, you had to take a day off work to queue around the ground..! 

2 hours ago, cider-manc said:

I will say, someone I spoke to the other day used words such as sound and sweet. Nice guy but not very professional. 

5 hours ago, phantom said:

Technology is not fit for purpose 

Staff in post have always been top drawer 

6245440290_5612e7dc01_b.jpg

….mind you the phone box up our road ain't much better either, I've lot count of how many times I've had to press 'button B' to get my four pennies back because nobody answers their bloody phone. 

Half the time I end up putting the money back in dialling 16 and listening to The Tremeloes on DialADisk instead... ;)  

Archived